BuzzenChat

err0r

immaturity plays a big part when kids have nothing more to do.

Yahoo says to the kid, boy you cannot go out and play today your banned for not supporting Buzzen, :argue:

kid says but sir I need to go out I cant do 5 finger shuffling indoors,

Yahoo says kid upto your room now and do not come down till I say so,

without further argument the boy retreats to his room bored with nothing today and knowing he cannot play with himself as he has no door on his room he sits and thinks what a child who cannot go out and play can do.. <wo0t>

ahhh I know what I will do..... :wub::pizza: let me flood the damn Buzzen server even though I dont support them I can flood them <bcry><bcry><bcry>

Edited by grinning_male

• Replies 305
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I do Agree it is sad that anyone would flood a server, what ever one it maybe! It to is wrong to send spam too, agreed! But Buzzen set there own standard and morals with the illegal use of the oxc file. So why now, do they worry about what is legal or illegal seems they want to be protected by laws they break. Now if MSN does a thing about it or not, that is there fight. I think it is sad so many Christian rooms support this illegal use if the oxc files on any cloned MSN chat site that uses them. Which does not give a good light to the Christians that are truly standing for God. It makes it harder for us in the sight of others! But in all things I will let God be the judge! I just know I sleep good.

Guest X-Fusion
Flooding isnt just a Buzzen problem though servant. Its for anyone that opens up a server. They run that risk. It's not about what ocx you use, or whos in your chat, cuz theres always atleast one of those idiots that goes 'omgz, look at my flooderz! watch dis shitz!'

Hi,

Thank you for writing back to Windows Live ID Technical Support.

As I have read your recent e-mail, I understand that you want to know if it is legal for other site to use MSN Chat ocx. My name is Omai and I am here to address your inquiry. I also apologize for the delay in response.

I would like to inform you that using MSN data files, including MSN Chat ocx, by any third party sites without any permission is illegal. They must receive permission first for them to use MSN Chat ocx.

The usage of MSN ocx of the sites www.buzzen.com and www.phreik.com is currently under investigation.

Thank you for bringing up this issue.

Sincerely,

Omai

Subject Matter Expert

Windows Live ID Technical Support

Edited by Ozzy10