BuzzenChat

err0r

X-Fusion i could care less what you said was directed towards me you must be camming or cybering the little attention whore

better back off x.. i think he took debate in college.

• Replies 305
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Guest X-Fusion

Takes a quote from wiseman Ron Whie

I got kicked off the debate team for saying 'Yeah, well FU^& YOU!

BTW, I've got better things to do then sign up to a computer/freeware forum to bad mouth a female over a topic you shouldnt be jumping into.

Please pull to the next window.

Something else I noticed in your incoherient ramblings is that you said I said it. Maybe if you learn to read (if they taught that in plumbing school), then you would clearly see that it was, in fact, servant who posted it about you.

Edited by X-Fusion

notice she never mentions any other clone chat servers!!!

Hi djv :) Actually if you read back, I've often included the names of other clone servers, but it becomes a nuisance to mention each one every time. So I focused on the largest, and most well known one: buzzen. If you look back on post 176, you actually see that I mentioned that Buzzen = symbolic of all the msn clone sites.

I'm not sure who you are talking to about supporting a clone server, but I don't support any clone servers.

djv, it's sad that you felt a need to trash talk to me, or whomever else you were trash talking to.

Edited by Deanne

<quote>We are currently seeking volunteers to assist with these projects and others that may come along in the future, full credits will be given if you are selected to join our team.

Minimal Skills:

Language -> English.

PHP -> Advanced.

SQL -> Advanced.</quote>

In return you get a colorful butterfly beside ya nick, 2 mos after ur job is done, toodles.

Deanne if your still out there explain to me how I benefited....i know u said that several posts back but I work during the day... u know how it goes.

Deanne for what its worth, just pay no attention to those comments I made to you, if you believe what you are fighting for is really a worthy cause, then by all means stick with it, its all good for those to stand up for what they believe in but honestly with some comments you had, you just left them open to attack thats all!!!! ;) Obviously this rant or whatever people like to call it will continue but hey, I myself just help others and support others so the legal part of the issue is really not my concern, that part will be left to microsoft if and when they decide to take action if they feel its worth the time and effort!!! Thats All!!! <wo0t>

Thanks djv, I will disregard those earlier comments you made to me. :)

To me if people want to knowingly support illegal activity..well.... ultimately that is their choice. I don't agree with that choice, but it remains their choice.

What really bothers me a great deal is to hear buzzen registered rooms insist that buzzen owns the msn.ocx, and then to hear them say a buzzen staff told them this. It also bothers me that so many people sincerely trusted and believed the buzzen ad that ran on msn servers. These people have been fooled into supporting a chat service that they might not truely wish to support. I just think that people deserve to have all the information, so that they can knowingly support the copyright infringement that has been going on at buzzen, or decide they don't want to have anything to do with that type of behavior.

**edit**

hey shagman, I'm not sure what comment I said about you benefitting. I'll be out of town all day tomorrow, but if you quote the comment I might be able to explain it a bit more when I get back home. :)

Edited by Deanne

I have to disagree with you on the msn broadcast thing. That was done out of a disgruntled MSN staff member. Can't really blame Buzzen for that.

hey x,

One thing that bothered me was buzzen Admin_Jays misleading response to my question about the buzzen ad on the msn servers. Admin_Jays response to that specific question was pretty indicative of the general buzzen attitude.. For Admin_Jay to say that that broadcast was real naturally leads people to think that it was.....really sent by msn, rather than a disgruntled msn sysop personally supporting buzzen..

5) The MSN Broadcast message was real but seeing as though I don't work for MSN I can't tell you if it was official or not.

Admin_Jay

Buzzen Administration

Then on the buzzen forum Admin_Jay stated bluntly that buzzen has done nothing illegal. I wish I could quote that for you, but that whole discussion has been removed. Anyways, I was left facing a locked topic and this thought on my mind: wow. So now it's legal to use someone elses copyrighted chat ocx to run your personal webchat service? lol ya right.

Edited by Deanne

Speaking of buzzen ad on msn... well, I don't know what actions msn contract allows (or prohibits) for msn chat staff but I've seen ads to other server (e.g. MSNTV/WebTV operators advertised their server that they have started for MSNTV/WebTV users). I've seen msn staff members advertise their trivia rooms (which I don't agree because it seems abuse of their position), anyhow, it may not illegal by msn chat staffs' contract. So perhaps MSN officially doesn't support the advertisement, but msn staff advertising links may not be illegal.