MSN Clone Discussion

err0r

• Replies 213
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

hello i am from Taiwan and don't know Chinese language is good at Buzzen - me and some my friends would like open rooms there but cannot find Chinese -- everything is English. In the old time we used to chat at Taiwan msn room but they were closed and soon groups will be too -- i like Buzzen a lot and would like to move there and open a room.....sory if my English is no good. :oops:

I'm sure they will try to help you get started shuming

as for the race issue. this is the net. The very last place location, sex, or race really matters. We are all equal here.

To me being Arab and being a m0r0n are two different things. I decided weeks ago that my next attack angle will be showing ppl how easy it is to start your own clone so that no particular idiot out there corners the market. Winzero no matter what background you may have heard about them are great for doing just that. I say if you dont like the downtime and crappy service the servers are providing you go ahead and start your own server....even if it operates 1-5 rooms to capacity, at least you control the destiny of it, and therefor your rep is on the line.

Since it is one of the banners on this site feel free to visit Winzero, at this point I have no affiliation to them. So its just an endorsement of mine FOR NOW, as this can change anytime cuz i get mood swings.

hmmm it was only a matter of time...but surely i can fade into the sunset and become a new person, it is the internet after all lol

The fruitloops banned me from thier forum...lolz

Edited by Shagman

There is better networks not useing the MSN OCX. If you took the time to read the rest of the posts in this thread, or other threads, you would see there are many chats too choose from. *Cough**Cough*VSIXc*Cough**Cough

Edited by err0r