MSN Clone Discussion

err0r

• Replies 213
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest XploziOn

If you see this Ozzy would you mind if Kenobi was modified to work on Buzzen, just wanna know if you mind or not, as i do not do that not unless given permission by the creator himself, as i do know of a few people that are tinkering & (testing) it to use on Buzzen.

Edited by XploziOn

NO i do NOT want it modifying

If i wanted it doing i would do it myself

there will be a new version for vsixc and thats it

Instead of modifying scripts why dont you actually make your own?

You said and i quote

Well i am working on a couple of scripts for Buzzen as i see now that TG will upload them on their site, so i think TG will be getting alot of submissions for Buzzen Scripts.

So If your making scripts why would you ask if you can modify one i made?

Guest XploziOn

Just asking thats all. Like i said before i was just making basic scripts for Buzzen as of now, not full scripts as of yet. but it wouldn't take much to covert it (Kenobi) to Buzzen thats why i asked. But a few people have already started converting it over. You know yourself as well as i do that people have already modified Kenobi in many different ways to work on certain servers

Edited by XploziOn

Guest X-Fusion
Well, its based on opinion R33C3. Quite frankly, I think people that go on Buzzen cant script on a regular IRCX server. Thats just me though. Carrying over MSN traditions on another MSN lookalike. No offense. I think Buzzen is a good server. I just think that anything that carries over the coding/scripting ability from MSN havent tried to use an actual ircd or ircx server.

In my opinion, most people dont like change, or cant get used to somthing different, which is why so many people like buzzen. I also know that for a vast majority of MSN GN users, it wasnt about chatting, it was about splitting rooms, and trying to be the best. As for scripts, ive just made my own which i have just given for beta testing, so i see no need to rip or use other peoples. I WAS a guide on another server, but found it was run by kids trying to do something they couldnt. Im quite happy to be just a chatter for now and see what pans out in the long term. Thats my tuppence worth.