Farewell

chain

Ah bro so glad u did'nt leave.. its the one thing i didnt wanna see happen is that me n Angel will be in there also with ya all makin useless code shes learning n needs a good place to learn ;) and lord knows i dunno how to make the useless stuff as im still just a n00b always will b n00b :lolwave:

• Replies 45
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

lol no one is allowed to do anything they want.. it must all be my way.. IM THE CONTROL FREAK.. all you actions are now belong to me :P

yeah we all get frustrated from time to time... i know ppl love to say "it's just chat" but for most ppl it really isn't. It's a part of their daily life.

I can't stand when Ppl say It's Just Chat. Ppl that say that have either Just been embarised or have embarised someone else. It's usually Just a throw-off for something they've done.

It's hard for ppl that don't do It to understand. How could they understand living In a room with other ppl for hours a day or 24 hours everyday like some of us do.

When you tell them I hang In a chatroom with Mystic, Tia, Extremity, TuT, err0r, Nexus, Vicious, Napalm, Chain, Rain Of course they crack up and don't understand.

Then when they tell other ppl what you do on the computer they say Chat. They really don't understand most of us do other things on the computer and net as well.

So to those Ignoramisouses I say. The Information Revolution started years ago and all of us that do this have Communication on the world wide web at our fingertips. No racism or bigotry and everyone Is equal.

Get with the program or stay Ignorant and get left behind. Personally It dosn't matter to me. :stupid:

Well I understand completely the many reasons in which one would leave chat. I wish both Chain and Travis luck. Somehow though, I cant see them leaving forever as I am pretty sure that those friends they have made online are people they will miss dearly.

As for err0r......at least you arent an err0roid. It is close to being a hemerroid. lol