Farewell

chain

• Site Moderator
I like to say my goodbyes as it was fun while it lasted! been many years and now its come to an end. I use to be so hyped on chat that it was my passion to be on every minute i could. and use to be fun, but now a days i see it as a drama and continous ..never ending. And i think what has been happening in Buzzen was the last straw for me! And I think its time to really leave and just move forward and have fun! I like to thank the people that had made chainscriptz a good place and like to thank err0r as he has done a lot for me in the past and present. I also have closed chainscriptz and will be closing the other website shortly, finally deleted all my scripts and removed anything with scripts LOL But from time to time I''' have a peeky at TG007 and see whats what! But thank you all for being a friend and see you one day while crossing paths :rate:

• Replies 45
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Travis

I am doing the same thing Chain for the same reasons. There are better uses of my time and energy out there.

I will still update soulfly if errors are reported. I still have unfinished updates for SoulFly as well that I hope to release. Gary said he wants to open a room to support SoulFly and I told him I would give it my support. I will leave the forum open for SoulFly users to come for help or anything they would like. I will check the forum once a day and help however I can.

I also want to release my multi-network connection called neXus.

I just won't be in the rooms. Maybe later I'll stop in and say hi. :)

Good luck to you Chain. I hope all goes well with you.

Edited by Travis