Connection

Dippy

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Is It Rip Funny I don't Even Know you Or Your Work lol

Just Because I got some thing that got maybe 5 lines the same as you I would't call rip

Two where your Work I never seen it until u post it lol

I guess who behind this

Travis I always say ur a little *****

But now your just a baby who goes too far lol

Maybe TG is Not A Place for me anymore since things like this can get away with Travis always rude to people PUTTING PEOPLE DOWN Not me in general but u look at some of the post then he goes looking for trouble and bring it here

TG used to be good used about helping not putting poeple down

Dippy if you feel like blaming TG for that mess then i agree.. this probably isn't the site for you anymore.

As for getting helped, if i'm not wrong you did receive the help you asked for.

As for whether you ripped anything or not it's not my concern because you did not try to release it here and pass it off as your own work. You asked for help and you got it.

The rest will have to dealt with between you and nick.

Dippy, I'd like to explain a few simple things to you:

1) First and foremost, I'm not Travis. I'm not like Travis, and Travis in no way influences my views or my postings.

2) You know you ripped, even if you think you can escape taking blame. That's enough for me. You've got to be feeling the guilt.

3) About 50% of what you posted is directly copied and pasted. That's not 5 lines, it's a rather large amount more.

4) You were one of the people in a discussion in a channel where I posted what I posted here. You don't have to admit to that, either. You remember it, so do I. That's all that matters.

Basically, those four points sum up my argument against you ripping me. You could have asked, and felt less guilty about using it. You could have credited, and felt less guilty about using it. In both of those cases, I would have let you use all the code you liked with no qualms. As it is, you've simply made yourself look foolish, and I assume you feel less proud of yourself for having done this.

Be a man. Admit it, and I'll never bother you about it again.

lol, I expected Nick to say I did it!!! And Nick isn't like me, he just wishes he was ....

Anyways, I had nothing to do with you ripping his conn or telling him you ripped his conn. I wouldn't even know what his conn looked like to say you ripped it. Stand up for your actions. (Be a man)