Buzzen Chats New Layout and Design.

Guest XploziOn

i just wouldn't take it that personally. ppl are gonna say what they are gonna say. most everything online is subjective as far as like and dislike. If you don't like people saying bad things about your work don't put it out there cause soon as you do the haters come out. Whether their reasons are right or wrong is for the individual to decide. Over the years i've had ppl tell me how much i suck, how i think i'm better than everyone else, how i'm power hungry as well as ppl that have told me what i do is great and how i help people and inspire people. You have to take it all with a grain of salt. You can't listen to just what you want to hear. Many times the haters do have at least a few valid points. Try to extract what you can from the good and the bad and forget the rest.

• Replies 178
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

SHAGMAN take it like a man dude same crap everytime from you,face it you were fired for being THICK and USELESS ON BUZZEN from Sysop_Serenity you were OWNEDDDDDDDDDDDDD DUDE lol

That post was really un called for. Thats called abuse, degrading someone. Was that really a point to post. That gets u banned from places doint that....