Buzzen

cynthia

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Well I clicked on it I know I wasnt suppose to But I was curious. Anyways, Im a Guest but I can type Also when I go to Change my Password tells me to put email address and secret question but it just repeats. I use another email and tells me cant send email. What the heck! Cynthia

I HAD NO PROBLEM GETTING BACK ON TO BUZZEN WITH THAT LINK WAS GIVING OUT ..

JoHn03

The downtime was not planned, it was due a "not likely ISP". It was planned if the ISP turned the server offline on the 14th of january, actually they did it before that date, which is bad and we will make sure things will be okay and that this will never ever happento Buzzen anymore. (NOW I remember again why we where building up our own network :) )

We are currenty building up an own network with big pipes of 100mbit per second. (upgrading soon to 1000mbit) We have several uplinks. This means we will run website, chatservers and other Buzzen services from 1 big network all managed by Buzzen professionals and ISP professionals.

The url http://24.215.6.24/ should work fine! As long your home ISP did not update there DNS list, buzzen will remain down. This can take at least 48 hours (I hope).

Regards,

Remko.

Website Director

Buzzen

The downtime was not planned, it was due a "not likely ISP". It was planned if the ISP turned the server offline on the 14th of january, actually they did it before that date, which is bad and we will make sure things will be okay and that this will never ever happento Buzzen anymore. (NOW I remember again why we where building up our own network :) )

We are currenty building up an own network with big pipes of 100mbit per second. (upgrading soon to 1000mbit) We have several uplinks. This means we will run website, chatservers and other Buzzen services from 1 big network all managed by Buzzen professionals and ISP professionals.

The url http://24.215.6.24/ should work fine! As long your home ISP did not update there DNS list, buzzen will remain down. This can take at least 48 hours (I hope).

Regards,

Remko.

Website Director

Buzzen

Yes if you run your own stuff----you tend to have a bit more control, and hopefully less problems. :)