Buzzen

cynthia

Just a question... Earlier today around noon they was a notice letting everyone know that Buzzen was going to be "Somewhat down" to upgrade. Now when the evening came and I wanted to chat. I typed in Buzzen.com and it came up Cannot Display Page, I have been going over and over my internet options and nothing is coming up. Anything I change I even restored my computer and that didnt help.Its now almost 12 Midnight and Im still trying to figure out..Help!! Spanishmom3

Edited by cynthia

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

They are adding some servers or something like that. Which is fine..kinda. What is not fine is that for those not in chat at the time of the whatever broadcast they made (and those who dun have any staff members on messy) it's impossible to know what happened to Buzz and most will sit there wondering what's wrong with their own PC. Which is what I do not like.

They are adding some servers or something like that. Which is fine..kinda. What is not fine is that for those not in chat at the time of the whatever broadcast they made (and those who dun have any staff members on messy) it's impossible to know what happened to Buzz and most will sit there wondering what's wrong with their own PC. Which is what I do not like.

Thanks you guys..I thought it was my pc acting up again or a setting that I did wrong

Spanishmom3

Edited by cynthia

Actually your right, we are adding a webserver and moving an old webserver from the Netherlands to Canada. The problem is that the downtime now is due a problem with the ISP of the old webserver. We have changed the nameservers (DNS) already of buzzen.com to the new server in Canada, but it will take some time for your ISP at home to renew the DNS of Buzzen. (Max 24 hours most of the time).

Bless with us everything will come alright sooner then 24h,

Best Regards,

Remko Koppelaar

Website Director