Buzzen

cynthia

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Like I said it was bad move. They are always making bad moves, nothing new.

Well ... so far Buzzen was nothing more than irritating site , i wonder why they wont refund peoples money who paid for the service we r not getting , so we can move on to another one who can give us satisfactory service . I think whats happening is greed with owners and staff, and God knows all . It punishes itself and God always prevail.

Guest X-Fusion

This is exactly what err0r warned about. Leaving people in the cold. This isnt a shot at Buzzen staff, but, it appears that people are getting frustrated with the way things are being run, the same way they did with MSN ..

All sites have problems at times, i know Oasiz the site i work on has had theirs. We have worked through it and are now 99.9% stable.

Either folks have to be patient and wait for Buzzen to sort themselves out and sounds to me this couldn't be helped or move on elsewhere and try out somewhere else.

Whatever happens with Buzzen, Oasiz, Sparkpea etc its takes a lot of work on behalf of the staff teams and i wish Buzzen and the other sites luck in the future.

Guest X-Fusion

Well, people arent patient that chat on the MSN ocx. The people that use this OCX are familiar with the downtime, and probably dont like it. They probably thought they were moving to something better, or something they thought was reliable. I personally think this sheds a bad light onto Buzzen for the people that didnt know about their OCX.

Well ... so far Buzzen was nothing more than irritating site , i wonder why they wont refund peoples money who paid for the service we r not getting , so we can move on to another one who can give us satisfactory service . I think whats happening is greed with owners and staff, and God knows all . It punishes itself and God always prevail.

Buzzen was never back up for me here--but I know alot of people are very frustrated with it going up, and then back down--especially after they paid(donated) to the service. The clones are just too unstable for me--never mind being utterly unethical, and illegal. :) But I won't get started on all of that again. :)

Edited by Deanne