B U Z Z E N censorship

floydfan786

Why is it that when i type the word B U Z Z E N I get this.... "THE CHAT THAT WE DARE NOT SPEAK IT'S NAME" ? Strange that in a B U Z Z E N forum you can not post the name. I am not trying to start another post about this chat is better than that chat, cause I do not care about someone's opion about where i choose to chat. I have a few comments about the diffrent chats from aol to msn to yes even "THE CHAT THAT WE DARE NOT SPEAK IT'S NAME" but I am not here to start people bickering about it. Just woundering why my post are being censored.

:argue:

Guest X-Fusion
Technically, this isnt a 'Buz zen' forum. And yeah, its a way to get people to stop either a) posting annoying threads that just cause bickering or B) replying to a.

Such small things, amuse such small minds.

Yes lets try to pressure people into not laughing at an issue that is very laughable :) I suspect those who don't see the humor in it, would be the ones who support buzz en and don't like people laughing at something they support. :)

Personally I find the replacement name for buzz ( "THE CHAT THAT WE DARE NOT SPEAK IT'S NAME") to be perfectly funny. :) There has been a strong enough push to silence these discussions, that the new name fits perfectly, and highlights the humor in it all.

I mean really--it is funny how 2 years ago people were talking about reporting the clones to get them closed down, and now some of thsoe same people are paying the clones.

It is also funny how much people hate clones, and try to get you banned and your room shut down your nick, or room name even remotely resembles theirs, and yet they chat on a clone service.

It is even funnier to see cloned chat services waging war on cloners, and banning them and closing them down--all the while being guilty of cloning msn themselves.

It is also really funny how willing people are to follow the herd and decieve themselves that something perfectly illegal is really legal----all just so they won't have to make a difficult choice themselves, and leave the herd for legal ground.

The fake buzz en ads on msn were also funny--and all the tales about how msn endorses buzz en, and supports buzz en are funny also. The lie about msn renting server space to buzz en was especially humorous, as was the lie that buzz en owns the copyright on msn ocx. lol Not to mention the lie that buzz en is legal cause you can find it on google, or that buzz en is legal cause msn messenger supports buzz en buddies lol!!!

This whole cloning situation is a perfectly funny example of how being apart of a mass stupidity--people tend to willing follow the group, even when the group is doing something wrong.

In history we see this same type of mass behavior perpetuate: what one or two people would never consider doing alone--a whole group will feel comfortable doing because the mass mentality is that they are somehow less personally responsible, or accountable for their choices and actions--simply because 'everyone was doing it'.

This whole situation is basically so absurd and stupid, that humor is the only reasonable response left for it. "THE CHAT THAT WE DARE NOT SPEAK IT'S NAME" and the other clones have made a mockery of themselves and their chatters by stubbornly insisting that cloning msn is alright (but cloning a nickname or a room name is still wrong). lol (sigh) :)

Edited by Deanne