B U Z Z E N censorship

floydfan786

basically the name arose from the fact that everytime the word B.U.Z.Z.E.N was brought up it started the same arguement again. I try to inject humor into the fray every once in awhile just to calm things down. I'm not trying to slight B.U.Z.Z.E.N. I want everyone to have their say but I don't want it to turn to ugly towards each other either. This is an important issue to many people but doesn't mean we have to be so serious all the time.

Guest X-Fusion
Don't worry Floyd. Deanne posts her opinion about "THE CHAT THAT WE DARE NOT SPEAK IT'S NAME" anywhere "THE CHAT THAT WE DARE NOT SPEAK IT'S NAME" is put.

just read my post then lol it answers the question.. ignore the rest..

pay no attention to the man behind the curtain.

this is just the is exactly what i did not want this thread to turn into.

:) What EXACTLY did you want this discussion to turn into?

Don't worry Floyd. Deanne posts her opinion about "THE CHAT THAT WE DARE NOT SPEAK IT'S NAME" anywhere "THE CHAT THAT WE DARE NOT SPEAK IT'S NAME" is put.

Yes I do. :) and I will glady stop doing so if the clones would just BE HONEST with their users about the fact that they were mistaken in unethically and illegally basing their webchat services on someone elses copyrighted chat software.

Can we just have this thread closed? The initial question has been answered. err0r answered it in his post. That way we keep this from escalateing.

Edited by Xaggeration