Cloning on Buzzen?

shanespen

Advertising comes from people like me and you constantly arguing or defending... Its so simple use Buzzen and support them or dont use them and stop the ranting. Find another discussion why carry on? This is what I dont understand for weeks now its been one topic only Buzzen....

• Replies 241
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

well if no one likes or aproves of what "THE CHAT THAT WE DARE NOT SPEAK IT'S NAME" did by cloning msn.......why not write the scripts to reak havoc on thier network.........that chat or any other is doomed anyway........without the advertising clout of msn or yahoo thier will be very few newcomers and soon the older chatters will go thier own way.......because i doubt if any new pc users will set thier homepages to "THE CHAT THAT WE DARE NOT SPEAK IT'S NAME".com

im an american and i definitly oppose what bush is doing in iraq.......lets face it the weapons of mass destruction are in iran or will be there shortly.......its amazing that they prosecuted saddam ........because it was the americans that gave him the chemical weapons in the first place to help in thier war against iran......i believe ronald raygun did that.........but if we are fighting terrorists we should be in syria that is thier headquarters but i doubt if thier oil supply was large enough for bush and haliburton........oh and when saddam invaded kuwait it was at one time part of iraq .......we the americans annexed that or maybe the english im not quite sure

Guest X-Fusion

well if no one likes or aproves of what "THE CHAT THAT WE DARE NOT SPEAK IT'S NAME" did by cloning msn.......why not write the scripts to reak havoc on thier network.........

Let's not get childish. I may not like "THE CHAT THAT WE DARE NOT SPEAK IT'S NAME", but, I don't need to write something to destroy their network. I'd be just as bad as MSN or any other big corporation that leaves their clients in the open wind.

Let's not get childish. I may not like "THE CHAT THAT WE DARE NOT SPEAK IT'S NAME", but, I don't need to write something to destroy their network. I'd be just as bad as MSN or any other big corporation that leaves their clients in the open wind.

"THE CHAT THAT WE DARE NOT SPEAK IT'S NAME"

ijust scrolled but i swear im not being chidish lol

Did I see the weapon of mass flooding being done by Bush's counter prat or was that just my imaginaton.

what does one gain from flooding another network..? only LOSERS flood :notworking: because :stupid:

Shame you only tell half a story init lmso!

perhaps i should add your post to me about myself and my relationship to tg!

you shoot your mouth off at internet users, i am presuming that is why "THE CHAT THAT WE DARE NOT SPEAK IT'S NAME" got rid of you due to your abusive nature!

Do whatever gets ya hard.

I do not remember who it was who said why don't we carry discussions about Buzz in its own forum. Well, as I have said before ( in one of my posts here ) an ocx discussion is NOT encouraged in there ( regardless of what Yahoo says, sorry). Yes, the posts may remain in the board in the Moved Topics BUT if you look at it the description of those topis is 'Topics that are moved due to inappropriate content, which are not for full deletion'. So yeah, OCX talk is inappropriate in Buzz ( and if you dare post against Buzz you are usually attacked by ' i love "THE CHAT THAT WE DARE NOT SPEAK IT'S NAME" but actually do have a room elsewhere as well for when buzz is down' chatters/posters and personally I'd rather be attacked by TG members than staff disguised as chatters). I've had lots of questions pop up in my head since reading the threads in here and ( even though I'm not as hardcore as Deanne is about the illegal vs legal thing) I am interested in reading more about it and I can't do that in Buzz.

And for what it's worth, Shagman did have sth to do with Buzz getting popular WAY BEFORE he started posting here about it ( so the 'your posts when arguing advertise "THE CHAT THAT WE DARE NOT SPEAK IT'S NAME"' says nothing to me). Believe it or not, some of us Buzz ( then NSM) chatters did like him and appreciated his work as staff. Fact his bitterness towards Buzz ( for reasons unknown to me personally) shows in every single of his posts probably makes him NOW a not much liked poster/chatter. But still, as an internet user, I do not recall him 'shouting his mouth at me'.

There seems to be an issue between Buzz's current staff and staff that are no longer with Buzz ( see, I appreciate the work someone's put into sth and refrain from using the term' got rid of', maybe current Buzz staff should choose their words more carefully esp. since they ARE representing Buzz still).

Erm, I just realised I'm WAY off topic here, in the wrong board and possibly at the beginning of one of my 3 pages long rants so...I'll stop now lol

Thx for reading this.

Edited by me, I forgot to put the R in 'popular' lol

Edited by iLia

I have no beef with shagman ,i myself donot know the personal issues between himself and "THE CHAT THAT WE DARE NOT SPEAK IT'S NAME".I just point out the fact that not all staff are to blame for the situation!

P.S msn have reopened thier ocx server..

And if they wanted to block clone sites they would have plain and simple!