Cloning on Buzzen?

shanespen

Guest X-Fusion

Can you please point out the vital points from it all Deanna as I fall a sleep after reading any legal documents

So, you dont read things when you sign up? What if Techgear had a things on the TOS that allowed err0r and Ozzy to give away your email address and ip freely to hackers or ad/spyware sites?

BTW, this is past "THE CHAT THAT WE DARE NOT SPEAK IT'S NAME", the more we keep going on with it, the older it gets. Best thing to do is make fun with it. Making fun of *ahem* Smurffen is just like making fun of MSN when it went to pay.

• Replies 241
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

deanne as much as i would like to answer you direct i cannot say what microsoft and other parties have discussed...

And it is not my area to be honest i rather stick to my design work!

Yahoo, the above is a prime example of the typical wishy washy "THE CHAT THAT WE DARE NOT SPEAK IT'S NAME" attitude, which seems to make "THE CHAT THAT WE DARE NOT SPEAK IT'S NAME" staff look wise and intelligent in their own eyes, and silly in most everyone elses eyes.

Again, I encourage you to personally contact msn/microsoft to find out what their official position is on this--before you take up the standard bs...er "THE CHAT THAT WE DARE NOT SPEAK IT'S NAME" company line.

I agree x--the thing that really hits my funny bone is that 2 years ago that alot of religion category people were outraged at the clones, and mocking them---now those same people are paying them. :) I know it sucks to admit to being conned, tricked, or swindeled out of a $50 donnation, but I think facing that reality would be better than living in the fantasy world that msn endorses "THE CHAT THAT WE DARE NOT SPEAK IT'S NAME", supports "THE CHAT THAT WE DARE NOT SPEAK IT'S NAME", or doesn't care what "THE CHAT THAT WE DARE NOT SPEAK IT'S NAME" does with msns copyrighted software. <wo0t>

ps, I love the new name for b u z z e n --> "THE CHAT THAT WE DARE NOT SPEAK IT'S NAME" lol! and lol @ Smurffen too. :) you all are funny.

Edited by Deanne

We're glad you find your own chat network a joke. :)

:) lol x and x. Where reason, common sense, and all else fails--let humor succeed!

watch the news section for a new 'The latest buzz' column, featuring updates on all the latest and greatest paid and non-paid rooms making the big move to non-clone chat networks!

Edited by Deanne

Guest XploziOn

All i have to say is that at least Tech-Arena & VSIXc have their own ocx's. Unlike B U Z Z E N.

Lmao NOTE : "THE CHAT THAT WE DARE NOT SPEAK IT'S NAME" (Wanders what that means)

Edited by XploziOn

Deanne you are getting pissy with me due to the fact i will not say what you want me to say lol.

I have yet to see any form of notification that states 100% that use of the ocx is illegal, and do not quote any conditions from msn chat, msnchat is gone! please show me what microsoft redman have to say!