Cloning on Buzzen?

shanespen

• Replies 241
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

:fixed: Scrooges and Nutcrackers. Music and lights. 24 hours of "A Christmas Story." Shopping and Santas and decorations. Get out your calendars and get festive with the cloned look of the chat OCX :stupid:

I just like to say if this was about msn cloning the topic would be long closed but it called buzzen cloning and it like a diff rule

is it one rule for another ?

I just like to say if this was about msn cloning the topic would be long closed but it called buzzen cloning and it like a diff rule

is it one rule for another ?

If this was about cloning on msn, and if msn was a clone--I doubt the topic would be closed either. :)

To my way of thinking buzzen seems to think it's okay to clone msn, so why should they get upset with cloners on their servers? :) What's good for the goose is good for the gander.

And really is there any point in closing these topics? They are not out of hand, and if they do get closed, someone just starts another one.

Edited by Deanne

But at techgear we dont discuss cloning nicknames:|, ohh yeah thats for msn only right?

I swear alot and sometimes the word Flower comes up as a replacement word, maybe tg could do the same for when clone networks come up. Kinda like on the Smurfs, you know "I chat on the smurfchat." "Oh shut the smurf up you smurfin moron". Would make it kinda fun.

Edited by Shagman