A Little About Buzzen!

im not too eloquent but im going to try to thank ev1 for thinking of mah security the very ones that

used a hacked ocx to allow us the use of mirc to chat on msn chat

i wonder how everyone that used to fight the evil empire (msn) has gotten so better

than tho, I wonder even more how they now got appointed to police the mirc underworld

i bet msn even is appreciative of the very ones that helped put their click to pay for

chat out of business now caucusing to have buzzen in litigation for illegal use of the chat

control

what a load of crap

msn was a pay-by-click free chat and anyone that provided use of a mirc to enter was

just as guilty of theft as buzzen is now and when they went pay and changed the controls yu guys

all of yu that code mirc were right there again to help us get into a chat free from banners

and advertizements

pfffft who cares ..... i sure dont

and on that note am i the only one to notice the adv for a toolbar on buzzen profiles moved

from the bottom to a more noticable place on the page

as hard as ive tried to figure the revenues buzzen has made so far i cant see em making

anything on my chattin on their server i dont know anyone that clicks advs even if yu add all

the money for the registered rooms it wouldnt buy my pc let alone a good server

but i will say this as a 7 year user of msn chats and mirc and now a year long user of buzzen chat

I LOVE IT THERE sorry bout the enthusiasm i absolutely understand that buzzen is using the

msn software but i didnt d/l it there and no one i know did it came with tg scripts btw

i remember 6 years ago msn went down daily we lost access and pass codes so even huge

servers have some problems.

I have chatted with 100's of chatters now on buzzen and not one has said anything about

their msn accounts being violated now some may not be smart enuff to know

this is what i ask as the chatter ur sayin yu want to protect

WE LIKE BUZZEN

B4 yu call the internet copywrite police cant ya help ....

You see we chatters that ur trying to protect want to chat on buzzen cant ya quit buzzen hatin

long enuff to try something constructive

thats all i got to say im not really takin Buzzen's or power's side as much as im tryin to get across

how we chatters feel plz dont start hatin me now

David Trent (aka sideous aka danger)

• Replies 84
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

all i can say to that is everyone has the right to give their opinion.. unless you are the opinion police sid.

let me also add that i'm a buzzen chatter.. I chat/idle there along with several other networks.. and you don't speak for me.

I wouldnt say VSIXc owns it, but, I'd like to think VSIXc is the top of its class in refrence to using its own OCX and user-administrator-site development.

Yup I agree. VSIXc is the future it chat, MSN and MSN clones are the past.

And Admin_Jay and yahoo, it would be great if you posted the link to that moved buzzen discussion, so we can all see how LEGAL you claim buzzen is acting in requiring webchat users to use the msn ocx to webchat at buzzen.

Obviously Admin_Jay and yahoo, neither of you has any desire to turn away from your wrong, or to even take the smallest step in honestly and openly making your users aware of the situation in a clear way on your own buzzen website. I think that is disgraceful.

By the way, when I run the information rooms on buzzen, most people who stop in argue with me that buzzen is perfectly legal, because that is what they say buzzen has told them. I hear all kinds of hilarious justifications for why buzzen is running MSN server messages, everything from msn owns buzzen, to buzzen owns msn, to buzzen rents server space from msn and msn broadcasts the buzzen server messages to them. I even heard that buzzen owns teh copy rights to msn ocx. All in all, I would say that buzzen users are sadly mistaken, and being taken advantage of. There are some rooms who are simply to aghast at having sent in registrations fee's to even consider that they may have sent money to an organization illegally using someone elses webchat software. The rumors generated by this situation will, in the long run, do more damage to buzzen than buzzen openly explaining the past, present and future situation to its users.

Alsi, I see no reason why buzzen would continually close my rooms and ban me if they are willing to discuss the msn.ocx with people. My rooms, and my topics simply give out information so that people can be aware of the situation and seek answers from buzzen and msn. These are a couple of my topics below, and obviously buzzen does not want this information discussed or given out on their site, because they close my rooms, and ban me. Further, if buzzen made the whole situation absolutely clear to its users via notices and information links, I would not feel the need to give this information to people myself.

Buzzen Ad on msn not officially sent by msn. Buzzen runs webchat on msn software, illegally. Type /credits in any buzzen chat room to see, or email msn and ask. MSN investigating, stop in for info. Christians please find a legal webchat service to use.

Buzzen Ad on msn not officially sent by msn. It was sent by an msn_sysop, who supports buzzen. The sysop used his position with msn wrongly, to send those buzzen Ads. Many were tricked by it.

**Edit**

btw sideous, yup there are people like you around, who do know all the details and who simply don't care. You are not the ones I am concerned about. I'm concerned about those chatters who sincerely think buzzen is supported by MSN, due to fake msn broadcast messages, outright likes, and misleading information from buzzen staff.

Edited by Deanne

yes i do.. do you mean to tell me that you don't.. how many people did you come across on msn that didn't know squat about how the net works. i mean come on. How many people do you know online that have no clue how to do the most basic online things.

+ how would they know. it was a real broadcast message.. It was just made by a msn staff official that was an idiot malcontent. How would the normal chatter know the difference. MSN didn't put out another broadcast message to inform their users it wasn't authorized. They have alot of trouble admitting anything they do is wrong.

sheesh some people.. if spam didn't work at least some of the time then it would stand to reason all our emails wouldn't be full of it. Companies wouldn't be spending tons of money to fight it right..

now who is naive.

yes i do.. do you mean to tell me that you don't.. how many people did you come across on msn that didn't know squat about how the net works. i mean come on. How many people do you know online that have no clue how to do the most basic online things.

yup, this is exactly the issue I'm concerned about. Sure people here at these scripting sites know a bit about how things work, but the average chatter just doesn't have a clue. The majority of people I talk handed over room registration fees to an organization they thought was officially supported by MSN. Those trusting regular chatters were conned, and they are the ones I am concerned about. I feel it is this group of trusting and unsuspecting chatters that deserve to be fully informed by buzzen in an open and honest way, through server messages, notices and information links provided OPENLY on the buzzen website.

Guest XploziOn

Is this ever gonna come to an end, i mean alot of you act like this is some kinda personal issue you have with Buzzen's owners. So what if they got more people than other servers have, it's the peoples choice to where they wanna chat & what they want in one. If you like it, you like it if ya dont find another server. In other words Buzzen was on stanby untill MSN died, and thats why they are where they are today.

Edited by XploziOn

x it will go on as long as people have strong opinions about it. I don't see why so many of you want it to go away.. what's wrong with talking about it.. you don't have to read the thread, you don't have to comment on the thread. If you don't want to hear anymore about it why do you keep reading and posting??? The shear number of posts on the matter proves the topic is still a hot issue with alot of people.. why should it then stop?

fuse no one is throwing around anything fancy.. everyone is using the English language.. what's wrong with that? since when does knowing the proper terminology become a bad thing. It's alot easier to understand than the mdx help file lol.