A Little About Buzzen!

It takes a little more than big words and the rip of a PR release to prove it to me. If I lie to every one and then say, oh thats just a rumour you heard, does that absolve me? Your words sounded professional, I don't believe your organization is. I speak of the safety of your users. What guarantee can you grant them when there is already history of your sysops using private user information for their own enjoyment? What actual proof do you have to back up 15, or so, Enterprise Class servers. I saw proof that they all pointed to one IP address. I don't think MSN used 15 servers and they are a huge mega-corporation. Where are these "Enterprise class servers" stored? I'd imagine with that type of investment you have a big server room properly cooled with all the security equipment? Not even speaking of your sysops and guides abusing private information, what measures have you taken to guarantee the safety and privacy of your users personal information?

• Replies 84
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest X-Fusion
Well, I may not know a whole hell of alot about how things work, but, I do know MSN has been DDOS'd before, and I dont remember them going down. I believe they had 5-10 servers, and they didnt point to one adress. Infact, if I'm not mistaken, the IP ranges for each server we're different aswell, thus preventing a DDOS attack from taking the site completely down. So, are you running it on one set of IP ranges? Or, are you running it from a home network?

It takes a little more than big words and the rip of a PR release to prove it to me. If I lie to every one and then say, oh thats just a rumour you heard, does that absolve me? Your words sounded professional, I don't believe your organization is. I speak of the safety of your users. What guarantee can you grant them when there is already history of your sysops using private user information for their own enjoyment? What actual proof do you have to back up 15, or so, Enterprise Class servers. I saw proof that they all pointed to one IP address. I don't think MSN used 15 servers and they are a huge mega-corporation. Where are these "Enterprise class servers" stored? I'd imagine with that type of investment you have a big server room properly cooled with all the security equipment? Not even speaking of your sysops and guides abusing private information, what measures have you taken to guarantee the safety and privacy of your users personal information?

Travis,

I wont even respond to you because there is no point. You have manipulated things and used "fishy" information that you can't substantiate to attack us. If you provide facts I will respond to them, until then I will simply disregard you.

Well, I may not know a whole hell of alot about how things work, but, I do know MSN has been DDOS'd before, and I dont remember them going down. I believe they had 5-10 servers, and they didnt point to one adress. Infact, if I'm not mistaken, the IP ranges for each server we're different aswell, thus preventing a DDOS attack from taking the site completely down. So, are you running it on one set of IP ranges? Or, are you running it from a home network?

X-Fusion,

We are attacked by DDoS multiple times a week. In almost all cases there is no affect on our network from it. I assume MSN had a much more advanced network with unlimited resources at there disposal. We do not have such luxeries!

Buzzen owns approx 30 IP's but at this time we only use about 14. I cant really get into what IP is connected to what because of security reasons.

Excuse me, fishy? I provided facts with urls to back them up. The only response I received were name calling. I brought up real questions and concerns. These aren't intended as an attack. I speak for the users wanting you to simply back up your statements. You did not answer any of the appropriate concerns I raised. Instead you simply gave some vague excuse to not respond. That show's that my concerns are correct and you haven't devised a plausible sounding defense yet.

The truth is very easy to defend. If my warnings are false, then you should have no problem showing the existing proof to defend them.

Excuse me, fishy? I provided facts with urls to back them up. The only response I received were name calling. I brought up real questions and concerns. These aren't intended as an attack. I speak for the users wanting you to simply back up your statements. You did not answer any of the appropriate concerns I raised. Instead you simply gave some vague excuse to not respond. That show's that my concerns are correct and you haven't devised a plausible sounding defense yet.

The truth is very easy to defend. If my warnings are false, then you should have no problem showing the existing proof to defend them.

Perhaps I wasnt clear enough for you, so I will try and remedy that.

You provided false claims as fact. You claimed Buzzen was run on a home connection off of one computer ( you even went as far as to offer this fiction as a type of public service expose) You accused Buzzen of not securing personal data. You even went as far as to say we used peoples personal info for our own amusement. Those are quite simply Lies.

You show me instances of this and I will gladly respond to them right after I make sure it doesnt happen again. As for our network, it speaks for itself. Only a poorly informed person with no technical background could even make an assumption like that.

So if you want me to take you seriously provide me with some proof of these alegations, where I come from the burdon of proof is on the accusor not the accused.

Edited by «‡þøw€®‡»™

LOLz what gets me is the people that baby sit the server will never see a dime of what is collected. Yet they spend the most time looking after things, doing pr work, and all the bs that comes with it. Are they happy with the butterfly beside their name, and the control factor that comes with having a butterfly? At least while I did it, I was doing with the concept of beleiving I was doing what was necessary to get partnered project going. As for the others, I don't get it.

Edited by Shagman

Deanne i not sure if you only see what you want to see!

I have stated before and i will again the topic you started on buzzen forums was moved to archives which all can view, IT WAS NOT DELETED.

As for the ban, well i got better things to do than listen to your rants and users were getting fed up with you simple!

I am not quick to ban and as has been pointed out to me i do take a lot of flack before i will take action!

I think i have been totaly fair, i let the topic run untill it became repetitive..

p.s viper runs on patched ocx never seen anything about that lmso!

p.s viper runs on patched ocx never seen anything about that lmso!

"I saw a gagster kill a cop on T.V. That makes it okay, right?"

Okay when Buzzen comes out with they're new OCX, I'm going to be one of the first to rip it, and use it for my own personal network. And if Buzzen even tries legal action, my one and only responce will be: "Well you did it first." Sounds valid... right?