A Little About Buzzen!

• Replies 84
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

"Power" I provided proof showing how all url's pointed to the same IP. As far as misusing a chatters personal information, this topic has already been brought up and proven. And you still haven't answered what measures you have taken to secure your chatters private information.

Sorry, you haven't convinced me. All I have seen is denial and name calling. As I said previously, the truth shouldn't be difficult to prove.

15 servers eh? You're topping a mega corporation like Microsoft then. Grats. I am not attacking Buzzen or this person who has named himself "Power". I am pointing out what seem like blatant and uneeded lies to promote their service. I am doing this for the safety and security of everyone. You still haven't proven me wrong, only called me names.

Edited by Travis

Another point it is up to microsft redmond to say what is what not msn !

And if you would like to clarify that write to them!

anyways this is old hat we have been over this already!

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

This is a buzzen server as well

Name: flashirc.info

Address: 70.24.59.71

Aliases: www.flashirc.info

P.S please donot come in to chuck and JJs beta test room with childish comments this is a server for the demo version of flashirc, many thanks in advanced!

Edited by YAH00

and as to where the burden of proof lies. That's in a court of law. As to the court of public opinion that isn't so. The burden is on the business i'm sorry to say. A few bad rumors even if they are lies can be enough to ruin a business. Therefore the business must go the extra mile to ensure the public that the lies or misinformation is exactly that. That's just how the business world works.

I think you have explained the server situation adequately.

also.. you say hard work got the users to buzzen.. i have to disagree with that a bit. hardwork keeps users it doesn't always get you the users. MSN going to paid and ultimately closing got you the large amount of users. The "cough" msn broadcast message sure didn't hurt either. Seeing buzzen spam everywhere on the server certainly helped. I don't think you can honestly say buzzen would be as popular now without those things happening. Hard work will indeed keep those visitors.

We worked very hard on tg but that alone didn't get us the userbase. Alot had to do with luck. Not many sites were offering msn bot/script info with any sort of quality when we started. Hard work over the years has kept the users and helped to get new ones but without the luck of filling the niche when it was needed the site wouldn't have gone very far. People ask me constantly how to get a popular website. It has alot to do with luck. Luck of filling a need at a time when it's needed lol.

So while you say hardwork is why you have the users i have to disagree just a bit. If you hadn't used the ocx you wouldn't be as popular. Say you used java interface instead.. Would you still be as popular? I don't think so.

But that's all in the past. Now the hard work comes into play. Keeping the users is the hardest part. So far so good.. i think you are doing a pretty good job with that.

I can tell ya the 2 hardest parts of it all is all the bs that goes around with all the politicking which leads to backstabbing, quite a viicious circle cuz many want to be a chat super star. Id have to say the women on the server are the worst as they love to gab, lie, and gab more about the lies until a big bomb goes off. Then the server management start thinkin with their peckers cuz the women have their ways of persuasion.

All good things must come to an end, its gonna be a big flop, watch and see. I dont think every user will abandon ship right away but i do think about 72.28535% of them will go find a server compatible with the msn ocx. Then a new star will shine on another server.

Edited by Shagman

Guest XploziOn

Buzzen using MSN's ocx i dont think is a big deal, thats like adding an addon to your mIRC script to make it better. If its out their and you have access to it why not use it. I mean they are giving the people what they want and that is MSN's look, because that is what their use too. I'm not gonna base a chat on their ocx, VSIXc is just as nice as Buzzen in my book, VSIXc put alot more work in their chat site than Buzzen has in my opinion, but all in all they are both great servers to chat on.

Note : Just like errOr said if Buzzen didnt have MSN's ocx i dont think they would be where they are at today. VSIXc doesn't have an MSN ocx but look at how far they have come, Credits goes out to IRCx for a great place to chat.

Edited by XploziOn

Guest X-Fusion
I actually have to agree with err0r. At the time, I can think of only a few other sites that we're offering anything to do with MSNiRC info. XT, Haynes and there was another one. I cant remember the name right now, but, someone knows. Techgear came on the scene because of a pretty big swing at the time when MSN was free, and alot of people we're intrigued to see things such as slots, or funny kick messages, or kicking people for saying a certain word. So, Buzzen has come in upon a time when everyone wants to milk the OCX for what its worth because MSN closed and they want to 'stick it to them.' In time, that fad with the ocx will die out when people realize the limited avaliability it provides. So, just because at the time, the MSN ocx is popular, doesnt make you a dominant chat site at all, or, as your supporters say 'a big dog in the chat world.' In due time, the whole MSN feel/phase or things such as that will die out, and, if the new OCX is coming, and it still has the MSN feel of things, it will get old after awhile. But, good luck.

Doesnt really matter, they will have had the last laugh, cause they have lots of peoples "donations"...and from what i hear, the room owners (and those who have handed over hard earned cash) are slowly getting less support. Just look at RM room list and tell me if you see anything worng with the room list...as in room names?? now wheres the support for ppl who have donated.