IRCwx flash chat 2.0

Chuck

YAHOO are you trying to say i'm stupid and don't know what the would shit means? If you are too tender hearted and can't take the word shit i would suggest you go someplace else. Zan has said much worse about me and I was able to be a big boy about it and move on. Different generations talk in different manners. Banning people for every little thing is very tiresome. ( which i think i'm pretty acceptable of people even when they say stupid things ). I doubt very seriously you go around on buzzen chat network banning anyone that says something like that to someone else. So why do you feel we should have that here. We don't let things get out of hand here and never have. We have taken a huge hit in the past for not letting people say what they want to. We take hits on many many things yet we keep going and try to do the best for our users. I'm sorry you got your feelings hurt because he used the word shit in regards to something you did. I see you choose to focus in on that one post instead of all the others telling you how good it is. But hey if that's the way you want to see it then by all means feel free.

oh in case you missed our guidelines link here ya go

(a). Keep profanity to a minimum.

(B). No illegal topics.

©. No Spamming.

(d). No flooding the forum.

(e). Please use common sense when posting as the fourm is viewed by all ages.

(f). We reserve the right to remove or edit any postings or members for any reason we see fit, without warning or notification.

(g). We also reserve the right to change and/or add any guideline(s) without warning or notification.

(h). Suggestions to the Owners and Staff of TechGear007 Site and Forum should be placed in the proper topic or sent directly to the person it is intended for. Do not disrupt threads by calling out staff or other members. If you have an issue please report it to the staff by official means.

So with that as our guidelines what do you suggest we do about what he said? ban him, delete it, ask him to say how sorry he is? What exactly should we do? I'm being serious, what exactly do you want done in this instance?

• Replies 41
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Zantetsuken

ok.. i deleted my comment. and webagent , no i dont have any beef with him , i dont even know the guy. but ill say im sorry for my comment or comments. and.. just to make lil josh happy, ill leave tg. so have a good life ppl.

ok.. i deleted my comment. and webagent , no i dont have any beef with him , i dont even know the guy. but ill say im sorry for my comment or comments. and.. just to make lil josh happy, ill leave tg. so have a good life ppl.

I don't know you, too, but I think this is very "mature" of you.

LMFAO! Internet drama! :D

Zantetsuken i deffinately don`t think you should leave and thank you for removing the comment i am happy to recieve bad and good opinions, and i did look at the design after reading you comment about the message box so did take the comment as valid and rechecked it`s positioning!

I think i should appoligise for getting so up tight about your second comment as error has pointed out to me!

To error

I only administer the buzzen forum i have no other powers on buzzen and don`t want them, i am more interested in just designing as i always have been!

And i appoligise for being a pain in the rear...

To fanfare

i do take comments etc, as a designer it is all part of the parcel!