IRCwx flash chat 2.0

Chuck

• Replies 41
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

He wasn't really insulting you. Just expressing how he felt about the look of the chat. But I believe that it could have been said in a more tactful, tastefull way.

Zantetsuken, maybe next time add some constructive critasism instead of out right bashing it.

I myself, I like the layout. Looks sleek. I might suggest adding a few more curves/bends to the silverish areas on the left and top.

i think it looks really good.. i'm with them on the icons though.. makes it all a bit too busy.. but that's just a my opinion, i'm sure others will really like it.

Oh P.S. nice design YAHOO as always ;)

i'm sorry to say YAHOO but if you only post your work on sites where they won't ever say anything bad about it then you are probably not getting a very realistic opinion. I agree that some ppl are asses and will always be. Hell they insult me and i own the site lol. I would say either don't ask ppl for their opinion if you only want good ones or learn to accept the fact there will always be a hater or two out there. Most of the ppl here gave a favorable opinion of the look yet you focused in on the one person that didn't and the one that didn't hates on most everything posted lol.. YAHOO it's a nice design but i can tell you not everyone is gonna like it like you do.