IRCwx flash chat 2.0

Chuck

• Replies 41
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I actually like most of it , but i really hate chat areas that have the corners rounded off

msn did that and i have no idea why

leave the chat area with square corners and just round the other bits

1. Not everyone gona like when something comes out new. You will get some with jealous opinion, some with valid opinion, some with a different taste, some pre-judge things, and some are just annoying. Designer(s) normally have to go with gut feeling on what the majority would like. For example, when msn added profile icons not everybody liked them (some people thought they were gay), but now everyone is using them.

2. This theme is very good and so it is the default theme for this version. However, not everyone have the same taste and this client supports themes so people with different preferences would get the theme of their choice.

Edited by Chuck

it is not the opinion that is at fault but the disrespect and rudness, nothing wrong with some criticism, it helps to develop skills..But to be honest the younger generations do express thier opinion a little differnt these days!

Anyways this is not about me it is about the new interface so i will shut up now!

Shit or Shite is a vernacular word in Modern English denoting feces, the byproduct of digestion. It is an old and native English word, but following the Norman Conquest, Norman, Anglo-Norman, French, and Latin terms for many common objects and bodily functions began to be seen as more distinguished than native words, and thereafter feces became the accepted English noun, to defecate became the accepted English verb, and shit was no longer used in polite company. It is therefore a swear word and can be classed as 'slang'.

there u go plain and simple now tell me that allowing that sort of verbal abuse is ok!

Now i will shut up!