Script Screenshots

err0r

lol at least it's simple! I love simplicity :P
Yes, I agree. I've always been a big fan of clean scripts with designs being easy on the eyes. Compared to scripts with fancy schmancy buttons and stuff, it's going to make one's head hurt big time. Simplicity doesn't mean a script should be "noobish" by design, but it can also be sophisticated in functioning.

• Site Moderator
Well it depends on what type of a script your looking for and what the person is looking for in a script, some like simplicity and some like buttons and more buttons. But yeah kronic its a nice script bro and very simple :yes:

Well it depends on what type of a script your looking for and what the person is looking for in a script, some like simplicity and some like buttons and more buttons. But yeah kronic its a nice script bro and very simple :yes:
Right on, chain....I almost forgot we all have different tastes in things.

It also depends on the purpose... i do nuthing but chat, only menu i have in nicklist is hosting stuff and a few quick kicks/bans. only have 1 xchat script loaded and its one designed to smooth out some features

I haven't done a whole lot with my script as of late. I've put a lot of work into my remote script for posting news feeds and running a room. Not really much to show on that one. The scripts I use to run rooms are pretty much bare bone mirc connections. I'm sort of out of ideas on what to do with my main chat script. I could change the look again but other than that i can't think of much to do.

This shows a couple of my dcx dialogs used to listen to tribal fm and to view hotlinked youtube vids posted in chat.

post-20793-1247788298_thumb.png

This one shows my quick options dock. ( all docked dialogs including nicklist resize automatically when you resize mirc window, again with dcx and $calc )

post-20793-1247788309_thumb.png

Finally this one just shows the difference in the script when you are on ircd vs irc(x).

post-20793-1247788320_thumb.png

I like what everyone has posted so far. I always like to see what everyone else is up to. Keep showing us the updates.