Need Halts In That Code

Guest X-Fusion

But your making no effort to understand what the code does. You just want people to give you the code. The best help is self help, and learning what was going on is better than people doing it for you.

• Replies 27
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest X-Fusion

If you don't know, you learn. That's how we all learned. If your going to be sensitive about things people say to you, it's going to be a long stay here.

thanks , look i know about coding

any code i post here

i try to fix it several times and when i failed i post

there are many one i made my self

but this is the life you can't know all things about one thing , but u can know a thing about every thing

thank u again

Special thanks to my patient friend err0r

well im just gona say something here and now about this if you dont know about code try learning if you know about code try coding your own stuff and if all else fails ask for help and theres nothing wrong with that but if you use and moddify others code at least be up front about it and give them credit is all i have to say about it,i know how the system goes i been coding now about 4-6 years may be longer and i have had my fair share of problems and its like err0r has said learning for your self is most important thing in coding,and as for learning if your willing to give it ago we all will be happy to help where we can :)

I think most of us learned through breaking down other ppl's coding and through the repetition of doing it for ourselves. Different ppl learn in different ways. Some aren't really interested in learning at all they just want the code. That's ok too if that's what they want. In the end it's about helping others. You can choose to help them or not to help them. I choose to help

Guest Travis

X, it's his perrogative to do whatever he wants to do. Who are you to judge him? Help him or don't.

I don;t want X-Fusion clones running around.

Guest X-Fusion

Once again, flapping your jaws without knowing what your talking about.

I wasn't judging him, I was attempting to tell him how to learn to code, like those that WERE helping him. He took offense to it, and once again, I told him to try to understand what he's doing. Yeah, forgive me for trying to help someone do something on their own, and not rely on others as a crutch.

Shoot me, why don't you. <_<