When You Find You!

Black Scorpion

ozzy I agree with you more and more every month :) (scary) lol

Well said. :)

for those who say its only the net , what about the case of cyber bullying that ended up in the death of someone?

so you know , cyber bullying is illegal

so i guess in the eyes of the law its not "just" the net

Edited by Deanne

• Replies 30
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I see three replies that pick on Travis in a serious manner. I fail to see Travis seriously pick on anyone in this thread (except me) :P and that was sarcastic yet good natured humorous comment, in my opinion.

Dippy I think you jumped to a wrong conclusion, and wiley also. :)

#3 Congrats on getting through whatever therapy it was that suggested you go back and apologize to everyone you may have offended. Keep up the good work!

Edited by Deanne

'Those who cannot remember the past, are condemned to repeat it.' -- George Santayana.

what has past, has past. learn from it, gain wisdom, so that you aren't going to repeat it again.

Though you may feel like all the "older folk" need to come back and dominate, the "old folk" never left. the majority of us are still here, and there, but we have moved on. Learnt from the last, and positively added to the future of others.

Perhaps from this all, we can do the same?

a public forum isn't an ideal place to make a personal apology. When you do you risk the opinions of everyone that uses the forum. You will get a wide range of responses including sympathy, empathy, humor, etc. That's the way the net goes so you must always be prepared to deal with all of them. I want everyone to feel like this is a community of ppl that can help each other with anything but you will always have to be prepared for what opening up on a public forum will bring you. I think it's fantastic that you are getting help for whatever problem or problems that were troubling you, and I wish you nothing but the best in your process of dealing with it/them. I never for an instance had any ill feeling toward you as you have always been very friendly when we have chatted.

Sometimes things of a personal nature are best handled in a more private way. This is just the internet but you have to always realize anything you do or say on the net is most likely viewed by tons of ppl. I few the net as the wild west most of the time. There is a lot to find and be had but you have to be very careful as the west is still wild at times.

Everyone has an opinion and many times it's hard to know when someone is being sarcastic or serious in a post.

</whatever point i was trying to make>

P.s. I hate you all :P