Ircd Webchat Script

err0r

• Replies 49
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Zantetsuken

looks great :P i was doing one but i gave up on it, dll line to long errors and dumb nicknames Lol, i got up to adding font color support and had my nick bold and having away nicks grey, oh and time stamps. i might work on it again one day. but yeah.. show us more updates :P

• Site Moderator
Sweet err0r but i know your going to find something that you will change again, Since i know you, you've always change everything LOL :P But it is a clean looking script.

looks great :P i was doing one but i gave up on it, dll line to long errors and dumb nicknames Lol, i got up to adding font color support and had my nick bold and having away nicks grey, oh and time stamps. i might work on it again one day. but yeah.. show us more updates :P

I hear you re. the time stamps etc. I cant get them to display without having a smilie displaying in it. And yes, I like my nick to be bold and all other users normal. I gave up :P

Time stamp is optional in mine.. I had it off for the other pics.. Here is one with it on. I don't like the stamp to really stand out so i'm using color code 15.. There is an option to make it whatever color you want.

post-20793-1219321574_thumb.png

Ok a little further on.

I have text wrap more in line with the theme spacing.

I have added a whois. I'm not sure i like the style of it though.

Suggestions are welcome

post-20793-1219716652_thumb.png