• UNC Chat
    • TCNChat.com
    • ColdFusions.net

• Replies 83
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Zantetsuken

Buzzen has more wide range of people too talk too. Their Staff are great aswell.

all the people i know who went to buzzen says their staff sucks balls and are rude, plus all the chatters are creeps Lol

I enjoy vsixc network. within about a minute my room was all registered and ready to go. TOP SUPPORT

Buzzen has more wide range of people too talk too. Their Staff are great aswell.

all the people i know who went to buzzen says their staff sucks balls and are rude, plus all the chatters are creeps Lol

Staff suck on Buzzen, Customer support sucks on Buzzen and Most chats leave Buzzen with a s period of time they have lost a lot of bug rooms to other networks.

Out of that entire list i can only one stand alone competitor for the title.

Oh and Rusty, whats the point no one will use your room most people i have discussed it with agree the OCX is good but they wouldn't like to use it etc same with sites like TA Chat.

Guest X-Fusion
Oh and Rusty, whats the point no one will use your room most people i have discussed it with agree the OCX is good but they wouldn't like to use it etc same with sites like TA Chat.

Yea, gotta admit, using something that's been used a thousand times over is the way to go!

(Exactly why I said there was no point in this topic .. same arguement over and over)

each place has it's own pros and cons and it depends what you consider the best to be.. the best as far as functions, or staff, or chatters, etc. No one chat that i have seen is the clear best in every category.

Are all of those listed here?

Yes all the chat networks listed on the tg website should be listed here.

Voting on chat networks is stupid. That's like picking your favorite flavor of ice cream, there's no point to it.

I set this poll up so I could find out which chat network other people like so I know which one is better for me to join. Voting on a chat network would be more like voting on what software or computers or any other kind of product to buy, so one would know what product is better. Voting on a favorite flavor of ice cream on the other hand would be more out of interest on what the general public likes and would not make me change my opinion on what ice cream I would buy. Voting on ice cream is also based on peoples personal taste and other peoples tastes on ice cream would be different to mine.

Edited by Black_Hornet