• TA Chat
    • TLC-Chat.com
    • WCNChat.com
    • Extreme Chat Network ( ECN )
    • UNC Chat
    • TCNChat.com
    • ColdFusions.net

Guest Travis

I like strawberry cheesecake ice cream and anything with loads of chocolate in it!

VSIXc has the best architecture and support but it has no users. Buzzen has plenty of users but poor support. I mean a few are nice... The admins, the guys who actually run the site are really great people.

The MSN clones are lame. Amateur infrastructure and staff, drama queen admin, that sorta stuff. Not to mention it's using the crappy msn ocx.

I thought we just had this poll a few months ago ...

• Replies 83
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I can't see whats so good about Sparkpea. Thats a very basic site, with minimal features. If I wanted to go back to basics, I'd have got rid of the central heating system in my house and replace it with a wood fire, and replace all of the lights with candles.

Buzzen does have terrible support and they have serious stability issues.

Don't even get me started with WCN, I'll be here all day picking out it's bad points.

VSIXc is better than any of these pathetic pitiful excuses of a website.

Edited by sirfunny

Guest Lynx
I can't see whats so good about Sparkpea. Thats a very basic site, with minimal features. If I wanted to go back to basics, I'd have got rid of the central heating system in my house and replace it with a wood fire, and replace all of the lights with candles.

:lmaojump: nowt wrong with sparkpea .. basic can sometimes work better .. they have had there moments ... but so did msn .. the sparkpea helpdesk is a lot better than the buzzen helpdesk but that is my opinion. Iv sed it before people go where they feel most at ease and no matter what you say they like to stick to what they know .. to keep a chatroom open with old msn members you have to cater for what they like or you dont have a chatroom and my members decided on sparkpea. :P

i'm a bit ignorant as to the services of sparkpea. I just haven't had the time to check them out much.

I would like to welcome all the new members that are participating :)

If any of you would like to help share information on the servers in question please feel free to post.

i've tested sparkpea and buzzen, and i like both of them quite a bit. They are good in their own ways. And i have strong ties with peoples on both networks.

It is definitely a biased opinion though, because of my ties. But yea, if you are looking for a server, either one of these two are recommended by me.

vSIXc is good as well, but i have not used it as much.

Guest X-Fusion

My question is, when are we gonna quit comparing servers now to MSN. No server is like MSN was. When servers have their problems, don't go back to 'MSN had their problems to.'