• Extreme Chat Network ( ECN )
    • UNC Chat
    • TCNChat.com
    • ColdFusions.net

• Replies 83
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I asked if all those are listed here because I haven't heard of some (like TA and Shateros) at all! And seeing I do live such a sheltered chat life..I'm surprised lol.

Anyways....I haven't voted. As much as I love VSIXc and want to see it grow.......it doesn't offer as many rooms as the others do....so it's a bit too quiet at times. Buzzen is busy...but with all the moofs and bugz..it gets a bit frustrating (not to mention fact it is NOT as popular these days as it was). Phreik I go to at times to say hello to some friends who moved there from Buzz. WCN..well I refuse to join a network that demands I join in order to just browse it. I used to go to Oasiz before that time they got closed down..not been back since.

I'm not sure asking for other people's opinions will help the person who started this to choose. Best try them all and see which one suits your needs.

As far as i am concerned there shouldn`t even be a vote, the people on all theses chatserver work for nothing, they have jobs they need to earn a wage, so no one should complain about any of the sites!

Some charge for services..maybe they should start hiring for a change?

Way I see it..you cannot claim to offer 24/7 support AND charge for it if you are not damn sure you can offer at least that. If volunteer work is not enough ( and seeing the number of complaints, it is not) maybe some of those $$$ should go towards better support.

yeah let's never say a bad word about any service.. we should just be thankful it exists and let anything we don't think is right go untold cause that's the best way to get a site to improve right?

The poll was to help a guy find a place to chat and a lot of us chat all over. I think the poll was valid and hope it helped the guy out.

as for my opinion and this is only my opinion based on how I prefer to chat.

VSIXc:

pros: easy to connect mirc to. no need for any special connection. great guy running it. he will bend over backwards to help anyone.

cons: not enough chatters to make it interesting

Buzzen:

pros: Lots of chatters very nice webchat

cons: downtime (mainly due to attacks), Ineffective site design ( but they are fixing that ), Information can be hard to obtain sometimes concerning support

Koach.com

pros: pretty active at least in the main rooms, easy to connect mirc too. friendly staff

cons: it can get to be a techy convention at times.

the others i can't say much about as i have not used them enough to make a good review. they are mostly msn ocx run sites which is pretty much the same ole. From what I hear and see Sparkpea seems to be the best of that group. Or at least the most popular of the group.

Each service has positive things and negative things. Ignoring the negative things is not a good way to run a service.

Overall I have had great experiences on vsixc, buzzen, and koach. But don't take my word for it.. try them all and let us know what you think.

Thinking about it the service is better as it is, if you start paying people they will cut off at the end of thier shift as you would do once your day has finished working for free people tend to stay around a little longer i think!

lol i wanna start a poll

Who posts faster

YAHOO when you badmouth buzzen

or

Gwen when you badmouth travis

done in fun folks :P

that has nothing to do with the quality of the service but the quality of the people that are providing the service. If they are not up to par then you find someone that is.. It's really that simple. Buzzen has moved far from it's roots and the way it portrays itself now is very business like and people expect a certain level of service whether it's really warranted or not.

Guest X-Fusion
lol i wanna start a poll

Who posts faster

YAHOO when you badmouth buzzen

or

Gwen when you badmouth travis

done in fun folks :P

That'd be the closest race I think I'd ever see.