• TLC-Chat.com
    • WCNChat.com
    • Extreme Chat Network ( ECN )
    • UNC Chat
    • TCNChat.com
    • ColdFusions.net

the rooms drop in the summer anyway , allways have and allways will

this used to happen on msn too

best time is to look again in winter , as thats when most users are back in the rooms

• Replies 83
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Lots of Buzzen users moved to Sparkpea and Oasiz

Every time I have looked now sparkpea will have about half the users that buzzen will. That is a big improvement compared to the numbers they use to have. Do not know about oasiz dont visit enough lol.

I like sparkpea. I think buzzen is just crap. But buzzen has the most users as of now. I say as of now because I have noticed more and more rooms leaving buzzen going to other networks and I see their numbers dropping. I just wonder where is everyone going. I know a good many rooms are open and busy on sparkpea but that does not count up for the loss of users I have seen. The room numbers on buzzen keeps dropping. The rooms never have the number of people in like they use to.

couldnt have put it better myself. buzzen has no one to blame but themselves. they are driving their own chatters away, little by little each day. buzzens website is absolutely terrible, apparently theres more bugs on buzzen than there is in my back yard. :notworking:

:lolwave: Hmmm Buzzens problem isnt with its style or format or layout. Its the double standard and their Staff turning its back on BAD idiots that abuse people on account they make scripts for their server. Perhaps some Room owners using their room to solicit sexual desires or incest . Those the backs on turned. I was in a room Open Minds and the owner was soliciting hammers for oral sex or meetings. Another whispered a female friend of mine and asked if she has sex with her dad. Help Desk answer...... " We will look into it Its a good Room". GO FIGURE!!

Buzzen will only go South when they are basically run by or turn a blind eye on their abusing buddies that MSN use to ban and close their rooms This is not a threat its a PROMISE

:lolwave: Hmmm Buzzens problem isnt with its style or format or layout. Its the double standard and their Staff turning its back on BAD idiots that abuse people on account they make scripts for their server. Perhaps some Room owners using their room to solicit sexual desires or incest . Those the backs on turned. I was in a room Open Minds and the owner was soliciting hammers for oral sex or meetings. Another whispered a female friend of mine and asked if she has sex with her dad. Help Desk answer...... " We will look into it Its a good Room". GO FIGURE!!

Buzzen will only go South when they are basically run by or turn a blind eye on their abusing buddies that MSN use to ban and close their rooms This is not a threat its a PROMISE

I've noticed some chats on buzzen are adult content related and that's their business. If you go into a room you don't like move on to another one or make one of your own. That's not a buzzen issue. Almost every network has adult themed chats. If it offends you don't go in there. You can't expect staff to do something about those rooms unless they are breaking some buzzen rule. If they went around banning users because they said something that offended someone else the chat would be pretty empty.

I don't like to see things like that either but i don't expect buzzen to be able to put a stop to every instance of it either. You can't have unreal expectations. Use your ignore button. It works wonders.

Realistically you can't stop someone from doing stuff like that unless you make it harder for users to join and chat. If you do that then users cry. Sometimes you have to suffer just a bit for the freedoms you enjoy

I agree pretty much with err0r, user created rooms on any server, whether they are supported by the server or not are the responsibility of the room owner. Much like Server created rooms are the responsibility of the server staff to decide if it should be 18+ or not. If you dont like the room content move along to another room where the content is more suited to your taste. I would stress however, that staff in any helpdesk should make this clear to anyone complaining about a room, whatever the server.

Slightly :offtopic: sorry

Edited by Spooky