Why To Much Information

Guest Johnson

:oops: .. Went to sign into buzzen.net and got buzzen.com .. asked me for my date of birth and city i live in :o why do buzzen.com want so much personal information .. i.e ur date of birth .. where you live ... what will they be asking for next the number of the house you live at your phone number and your password for your email :lmaojump: maybe other people see if differently but that is private and personal information.

Just lie Lynx lol

But dob is cause the site is now 16+....and it's their idea of making sure chatters are over 16...well I think that's why anyways.

Btw...I'd prefer it if it was up to me to state my location and not required. And the whole 'name' deal is just absurd....since I ain't gonna put my real name in it..what's the point of asking me? I know folks who thought it wouldn't show anywhere..and then oops...the whole damn server knows your name and location.

Name: John Doe

Date of Birth: 01/01/1900

:lolwave: I did something like that just keeps asking for my date of birth I put my email and password for my nick in buzzen and what ever date i put in it wont sign me in :oops: