Msn Chat: Screenshots Of Tools Used By Sysops

Josh`

Hey guys!

Some of you may or may not know that former Administrator of MSN Chat, Koach, has made a webpage that will show you screenshots of the tools that were used on the servers by the Sysops. From what I hear, Koach is now a registered member on this forum, so he can answer any questions that may arise hopefully :) Here you go:

MSN Tools for Sysops

• Replies 37
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

HA!

MSN Chat Staff were just a bunch of scripters..j/k!

The only question I ever really wanted to know was if the Sysops in MSN ever just popped in peoples group chats. I only ask because there were a few times that someone would come into the room, and no one would know who they were. They would leave just like they entered, quietly.

<~shruggs~>

Not that it matters anymore. My thought was always a scripter that had managed to gain acess to my rooms via some form of theft. I never bothered reporting it because there was never any harm done. Just a room with a few people asking "WTH was that?!"...LOL

I'm not convinced that it's authentic. It just looks too plain to me. On the SRC screenshot, for example, look at the two boxes for the nicknames - one is aligned closer to the top, the other closer to the bottom.

Problem is you can't prove one way or the other as MSNChat is now closed.

I'm not convinced that it's authentic. It just looks too plain to me. On the SRC screenshot, for example, look at the two boxes for the nicknames - one is aligned closer to the top, the other closer to the bottom.

Problem is you can't prove one way or the other as MSNChat is now closed.

The tools were built by Koach for use by... Koach, with functionality in mind, not aesthetics.