Msn Chat: Screenshots Of Tools Used By Sysops

Josh`

• Replies 37
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Has this turned into a debate about of the clients are real or not?

I am not sure someone would take the time to do all that work for nothing. Just to post a few images. <~shakes head~> That's not even a question.

:wacko:

Edited by Wiley E.

Guest X-Fusion

Those used to be the official tools that Koach built and used on MSN chat. The simpler the VB client is, the faster the commands can go. Hence the reason they're not loaded down and look great.

Hi all,

First, isn't a riot that a few pictures from MSN can still cause squabbling lol

To answer a few questions, sysops were not supposed to join groups chat rooms, but that doesn't mean they didn't. A few were fired for doing it though.

About the tools, yes they are definately real.

No, they won't ever be released. They would not work anywhere else. They were designed specifically to work with MSN's directory servers and chat servers.

I don't use any of them on my server because I am using IRCD and MSN was some weird version of IRCx (but really not ircx. If I remember right, msn called it something like IRC8 at the end).

I spent no time at all trying to make them pretty lol. Look at Battlebot. That has to be one of the most powerful bots ever written (it was a MSN Admin), but also one of the ugliest.

Regarding Sysop_ServiceBot, I did not write that one, but it was sure fast. It could kill hundreds of users in just a few seconds (joining and parting each room) lol. MSN did not write it, but I won't say who did unless I was given permission. Ther are no snapshots of it because it ran in the background.

Koach