What Do You Think Of Buzzen's New Layout (screenshot)

Guest XploziOn

Some people only look how the contender is doing and thats not worse tho?

You see it in real life too, and for the internet.....sometimes its just a game, one updates/change their website,

others will follow. One is starting on having their own ocx, others will follow too.

Maybe because they don't want to be out of date and also would like to view opinions and will try do better.

Im now going to search for chocolate easter eggs :P

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Guest XploziOn

nah im not banned from Buzzen, just made a joke of that, but all in all at least they are giving some chatters what they want, they dont care about the ocx just getting the users thats all they want. The proof (GETTING THE USERS) was in the MSN broadcast message.

Edited by XploziOn

most webmasters continue to work on their sites look. If you are a webmaster and you are happy with your site completely you probably don't care much about the look in the first place. I'm glad to see them improving i just wish they could move away from the whole MSN ocx to something they had more control over.

I don't like it. I actually hated it on its first day out...too small a screen and lotsa bugs. It's better now but I really hate the buttons, I prefer the text. Those icons remind me of those PC toys 5 year olds have....and , sadly, I'm not 5 anymore. The blue is too pale. Maybe adding themes for ppl to choose from would be nice.

Edited by iLia

I designed the skin and yup it is on the msn ocx for now!

Who else but the guy who skins viper to do the job!

As for the code validating sod that if i need to hack the code to work how i want it then so be it!

ozzy just cause it does not validate does not mean it is bad, there are some snippits that will never validate but are useful!

Now if this had been a viper skin then it would have been ok strange that lol!

Anyways we either love it or hate but all the msn junkies better get use to it!

Also there will be theming in the future, meaning perhaps wen i have time lol!

What i don`t understand people, is since i designed for buzzen all my work seems to get crap comments but before that my work was good, wots that all about lol!

I don`t mind these comments but please seperate buzzen from what i actually do, i am the same guy i always have been!

I say if you hate buz then don`t bother commenting as it is totaly invalid in my eyes sorry!

P.S. i also have real life job lol!