What Do You Think Of Buzzen's New Layout (screenshot)

Guest XploziOn

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Yahoo, i like it. It looks pretty good. I know that sometimes we (the general public of TG) give you a lot "crap" about buzzen, but i'm sure that quite a few will agree, it does look good.

I do have one recommendation though. See how you have the buttons a long the top, i would probably get rid of the border around that, move the buttons to be left aligned, and have it sit next to the buzzen fly (in the circle), and make the buttons bigger, so that the pictures encased in them come up nicer, as in, they come up bit bigger, clearer, and nicer. And also, how about a glassy finish on the buttons, just to see what it would look like.

But as i said, it is nice, just ideas for you to hopefully improve the interface some more :)

Yahoo, i like it. It looks pretty good. I know that sometimes we (the general public of TG) give you a lot "crap" about buzzen, but i'm sure that quite a few will agree, it does look good.

I do have one recommendation though. See how you have the buttons a long the top, i would probably get rid of the border around that, move the buttons to be left aligned, and have it sit next to the buzzen fly (in the circle), and make the buttons bigger, so that the pictures encased in them come up nicer, as in, they come up bit bigger, clearer, and nicer. And also, how about a glassy finish on the buttons, just to see what it would look like.

But as i said, it is nice, just ideas for you to hopefully improve the interface some more :)

I agree dave. It does look good. I dont know what the whole big deal about usin the MSN Ocx is. MSN chat is dead so i think everyone should get over it. This topic keeps gettin brought up all the time. We should put this topic to rest and focus on giving positive feedback.

Guest X-Fusion

TBH, I dont find it that attractive. It's to light, and theres no even flow of colors. It'll go from a light blue at the top to white where the body is and the profile icons throw it kind of off.

And the reason I dont like the OCX is because it's a dead factor and should be left there. But, thats just me. Wont stop me from giving non-biased opinions.

Don't take it personal Yahoo, I still think you are one of the best designers I know.

Buzzen can be very proud to have you as designer.

I like all the designs you made, but I prefer to see text instead of images, but that doesnt mean I don't like

the images, wish I could design them like you did.