Cloning on Buzzen?

shanespen

• Replies 241
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I've pretty much given up.

I feel too many naked eyes staring. <wo0t>

So I'm going to keep everything in here.

Bottled up tight and repressed.

What could go wrong?

Clearly, I have maturing yet to do. :stupid: now this is really pointless to say clone me :stupid:

wonder why all these topics here at TG about Buzzen is never on Buzzens forum boar,d they always get stuck here at TG.

Cuz they ban you for going against their way of thinking, they dont take kindly to being called thieves and liars and what not. They prefer you take it up with the admin so they can ban you.

Edited by Shagman

Guest X-Fusion
That, or to many of the chat n00bs are filling up the buzzen board, and the buzzen scripters dont know where to post things. And before you say thats a cheap shot, just dont. It could happen anywhere.

Cuz they ban you for going against their way of thinking, they dont take kindly to being called thieves and liars and what not. They prefer you take it up with the admin so they can ban you.

Shame you only tell half a story init lmso!

perhaps i should add your post to me about myself and my relationship to tg!

you shoot your mouth off at internet users, i am presuming that is why buzzen got rid of you due to your abusive nature!

Edited by YAH00

Storms that roared through Buzzen and Rocked Techgear earlier in the week blew into the southern Plains and Midwest on Thursday, bringing the first significant ice and snow of the season. So lets just melt the topic.

Whether you like or dislike Buzzen, whether they have lied, cloned or even banned you for what ever may be the reason admit to one thing with your constant rants and arguments Buzzen have had the fame from who? They didnt have to go out and advertise them self, people like you and me have given them the moment of fame. So carry it on kids Buzzen is here today and who knows what the future holds. Carry on with the threads as :stupid:

Guest X-Fusion

They didnt advertise themselves? :blink:

Refers the uninformed to the MSN broadcast message topic.

And, aslong as it provides entertainment, I'm gonna carry it on, whether it gives promotion or not.