Sparkpea & Buzzen

Guest Johnson

• Replies 90
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

What I don't get is how mostly everyone wants to protect themselves, and their rooms from CLONERS...but then they go and support clones, and in some instances actually PAY CLONERS to register their chatrooms.

Room owners and hosts seem especially concerned with being cloned, and go out of their way to find clone detectors, and clone kickers to add to their arsenal of room protections..

And then these same people, who are busy detecting and banning clones, go and make their home on a clone webchat site?

I guess it just shows that alot people don't really use their own minds to think logically, but just rely on their baser instincts, and follow the herd instead. :)

http://www.tg007.net/forum/index.php?act=S...ost&p=47392

VSIXc is NOT a clone. :)I think I'll add that to my signature!!

Edited by Deanne

IMO, Someone cloning other people's nicknames to harass them is different than the network using MSN Chat Control for their ocx.

IMO a clone is a clone. :) and I don't like clones. Personally I think phreik so closely mirrors MSN that it could easily be considered the QUEEN or KING of clones. :) with buzzen and sparkpea only coming in as distant seconds.

Well not to get horribly off topic, Phreik changed the ocx a bunch. They created "moofpoints". Utter pain in the butt! :P They have more modes like the bot ban and other things making it more unstable than the original ocx.

I wish people would give it up which chat is better then an other. People will chat where they want to not because it's "msn clone" or not. Just because Vsixc has their own "ocx" doesn't mean people will like it there.

Yeah, maybe we should get off the CLONE topic before a few more people remember that they actually DISLIKE clones, and then realize that they don't actually WANT to chat at a cloned sites. :)

And alot of people love it at VSIXc, but I suspect that alot more people don't even know about it yet because buzzen attracted so many gulliable chatters through those un-official buzzen ads on msn. I suspect more than a few saw those ads, and rushed right on over there thinking that msn supported buzzen. Most of the herd then followed without even thinking, or looking for alternatives.

But just like with any mass mentality, the mass is rarely going the right way. Thousands of buffalo have gone over cliffs, all following a few foolish and panicked leaders. :)

Edited by Deanne