MSN Clone Discussion

err0r

Ive had a lil personal runin with buzzen.

have a group of about 400 members who are chatting inthere 24/7. All of them have no experience in Irc sooooo i was looking for a good alternative to move the chatroom to.

Now there i was, trying out a test room and went to the helpdesk with a very simple question.

I was told to make the 50 bucks "donation" otherwise they wasnt allowed to answer and help me, call me crazy but that stinks!

Error, ive looked into the server you support too but get "cant find page" most of the time.

For the anal grammar and spelling checkers out there. Im dutch ... sue me

Edited by AYE

• Replies 213
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest X-Fusion

Yea, somebody came into VSIXc today and said they were at Buzzen and had problems with their ownerkey and couldnt find it. Well S/he went to the helproom, and they said to pay the $50 donation before they would help him/her.

Guest120: lol i opened a test room on buzzen without a script .. ima script dummy

Guest120: then went to the chatroom to ask how i could get the gold pass and was told to make the 50 bucks contribution

Guest120: untill then they wouldnt help me

Management better talk to their staff, unless thats true. :blink:

Guest X-Fusion
Yea, but, is the Helpdesk on every page, or is it like MSN and its hidden untill you type it in. I know they had a script helpdesk on MSN, but, you never had to worry about the donation thing :P

Ive had a lil personal runin with buzzen.

have a group of about 400 members who are chatting inthere 24/7. All of them have no experience in Irc sooooo i was looking for a good alternative to move the chatroom to.

Now there i was, trying out a test room and went to the helpdesk with a very simple question.

I was told to make the 50 bucks "donation" otherwise they wasnt allowed to answer and help me, call me crazy but that stinks!

Error, ive looked into the server you support too but get "cant find page" most of the time.

For the anal grammar and spelling checkers out there. Im dutch ... sue me

We want a name :lmaojump:

:lolwave:

Seriously... what you're saying is weird lol (I didn't say you didn't tell the truth :P). We've never been told to tell the user this thing :/

Edited by -¤Antoni¤-

Gotta laugh at ppl that come to alternative chats expecting special treatement because "i have a group of X amount of members" ... Big deal!!!! I have a group of nearly 13,000 and 80% of them have never even join chat or posted a msg ... anyway the help offered should be at the same standard from everyone, regardless of if you donate or have a "big" msn group.