Ozzy10

• Replies 148
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• 3 weeks later...

Umm...notify list anyone? Still trying to get it to function properly. Very buggy....as in, I have to manually update the names from offline to online right now as I haven't coded that function yet. Oh, and um, it's real buggy when trying to right click to get a menu...the dll that I use for popups doesn't like me =(

IPB Image

Guest X-Fusion
Not to hard Josh. Its pretty much like working it with a nicklist, how ti refreshes names. Just use an on notify event.

It's just getting the initial list started like when I first connect to a server. Some of my contacts are going to be offline so I need to figure out how to remove someone from offline to online basically. Once I figure out how to get the person from offline to online once I'm notified that they're online then I can do the rest.

Guest X-Fusion

So, something like this ..

alias -l load.notify {
 var %i 1, %x 0
 while (%i <= $notify(0)) {
   if ($server) { 
     if ($notify(%i).ison) { did -a dname idnum 0 1 $notify(%i) $chr(9) Online $chr(9) $notify(%i).note | inc %x }
     elseif ($rini(notify.sort) != online) { did -a dname idnum 0 2 $notify(%i) $chr(9) Offline $chr(9) $notify(%i).note }
   }
   else { did -a dname idnum 0 2 $notify(%i) $chr(9) Offline $chr(9) $notify(%i).note }
   inc %i
 }
 dialog -t notify Notify List [/nlist] . $iif($server,( $+ %x $+ / $+ $notify(0) $+ ),Not Connected)
alias -l notify.online {
 if ($1 == begin) { return - }
 var %i 1
 while (%i <= $notify(0)) {
   if ($1 == %i) { return $iif($notify(%i).ison,$notify(%i)) : query $notify(%i) }
   inc %i
 }
 if ($1 == end) { return - }
}
alias -l rini { return $readini($shortfn($scriptdirglobaldir.ini),settings,$1-) }
}

You can use something like that .. I use it for a seperate dialog window for my notify list. It really just uses dids from the internal address list, and displays em like that. You can figure out some kinda way to use it, really from internal is how it works. Pretty easy if ya know what your doing. I got stuck with that at first to.

Edited by X-Fusion

Thank you X! :) I've gone through to comment the code so I know what it does...I'm sure when I go do another notify for another script I'll know what to do lol. Comments give credit to you. This script isn't going to be released so...doesn't really matter I don't think, but just in case for reference ^_^