2006 IRCX/IRCXPRO Screen shots

Ozzy10

• Replies 148
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

This is in my sidebar of the script I'm working on for VSIXc...not sure if I'll release it, but I will release some of the things in it such as the theme I'm working on and the font stripper of which contains 2 lines! YES! 2 LINES! :D Anyway, this is a concept I thought of for a notify list...I'm sure I'm not the first one to do it. I might be the first one to do it for DCX.dll though :) Concept;

DCX.dll introduces way more functionability and I used some of the new features that it has. My sidebar is going to be customizeable because in DCX.dll you can make a "holder" dialog. Right now this is the sidebar with nothing on it. It's just a regular dialog with one DCX command which allows me to put a dialog into it. doesn't make sense? Think of it as MDX.dll and it's ability to load/show any mIRC window in a dialog. Instead of a window, it's a dialog. So now you can allow the user to customize what they want to show on their sidebar just by using simple commands to load and unload dialogs in the sidebar dialog. Little confusing, but once you try it yourself it's pretty simple. :)

Anyway, I made this post because of the notify list. DCX.dll let's you show a webpage inside a dialog also... Did MDX let you do that? I am not sure to be honest. So you can navigate a webpage or in this case, a local html file. :) So this is how my notify list works. The notify list is just an html file generated by mIRC and then loaded into the dialog.

You may be wondering what happens if you click someone's name to start a whisper. Well, it opens up a whisper. How you ask? Hmm... ;)

Don't mind my testing clone, Zeek2 lol. :) Enjoy, I hope..

IPB Image

Guest X-Fusion
Personally, I think the notify list is kinda bulgy/bloated. Theme is pretty sweet, like the simpleness concept. I'd change the offline icons as well, to something that stands out a little more? Maybe a red, or a darker color. Just suggestions, looks pretty good.

Guest Zantetsuken

midol helps for bloating. :P he might mean the border around it.. looks a lil thick. looks good but it might look better if the border around that was the same as the chat\nicklist windows

Edited by Zantetsuken

Guest X-Fusion
Yes, it looks better now. Um, I notice your using a webchat theme. Your windows theme looks like 98. Stone age man. Um, you spelled my name wrong. Lol, what else do you want me to notice? :P

@X-Fusion: I use Windows Classic Theme for WinXP Pro because erm...it's not bloated and I'm not a fan of customizing the themes? :\ Plus it shows the *real* script and doesn't let the theme look like I'm using picwin or something? =\ If it was Windows 98 style it would have a lot darker color for 3D Objects lol and Yes! It's your name! :P

@KronicDreamer: No.. I ended up figuring everything out by myself. I had lots of people look at the code and no one could figure it out so I ended up having to try and figure it out myself lol. Ended up using INI files and some other fun things.