• Replies 148
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

vista is ok , so far lol

just hard to find stuff , they moved it all and renamed it lol

the saving files is cool , it auto decides the file type and drops it in a folder for you in what was documents

• 4 weeks later...
IPB Image

Alright, so here she is. Virtue Script. I'm hoping this will be a public release one day... One day as in, not for a long time. I've been working on it for about a month when I get a little spare time and it's not much, but it's a big accomplishment to me.

The toolbar, is functional so far. The first button just connects you to the network and the second button is the chatroom list. I do not have the list coded yet, but I do have the dialog designed.

I'm not sure where I saw the idea (I think it was ms.org) but I absolutely loved it when I saw it. It's the info bar thing! They're becoming popular in internet browsers, so why not in mIRC? This info bar is dynamic for anything you need to use it for. E.g. to bring up the bar: /info.bar <timeout> <icon #> <message>

<timeout> Amount (in seconds) that the bar should disappear. 0 = never.
<icon #> 1 = info. 2 = error. 3 = critical. I'll show those icons off in future screenshots
<message> Just the message you want the info bar to show.

The theme is one that I've had for a long time; ever since VSIXc first started with simple things for just changing some colors around and it has now evolved into a full webchat copy (without images.) I also refuse to work with images in the actual chatroom. Just not my thing.

Comments, suggestions? flames? Edited by Josh`

Well its easy to read. Simple and plain. I like your info bar. Can you click it to set yourself as back? Im sure people will appreciate the "no frills" approach. :)

Guest X-Fusion

Looks clean. I personally dont like the way silk icons look. I THINK they're silk. I've never liked em in mIRC. I think they take away other features n make the icons look like crap. :P But, I'm not grading on icons. Good work. :yes: