We have updated TG007.net. If you notice any problems please let us know.

chain

Windows 8

Ok i bought a new laptop a few weeks ago and have windows 8 on it. I always heard that it was really bad and confussing, not to mention wasn't fully completed. Well to my surprise I love it. and i find it quite user friendly and easy to work with. so I'm curious what are other comments on this and tell us what and why u like windows 8 :yes: or why you dislike windows 8 :no:

I hear windows 8 was shit, but dunno if I would like the set-up I love how windows 7 is, is there away in windows 8 to have windows 7 look and feel?

I have Windows 7 Ultimate on my laptop that originally came with Vista but I see no reason to go out and upgrade to Windows 8!!! If you buy a laptop with Windows 8 then its all good but all I see is the social aspect environment added to 8 from a glance but other than that, is there really much of a difference between 7 and 8!?! I guess I am not seeing the whole picture here lol...

I have both Windows 7 and Windows 8 on my desktop computer. And I have to say when i do have to use windows I usually boot into Windows 8 now. I added the Pokki start menu which is configurable and still gives you access to the start window, but at the same time gives it more of a traditional windows feel too it.

Edited by Eyecu

I only used Windows 8 back when it was Beta release and i did not like it

but as said above there are ways to bring back your start menu etc if needed