The Debate??

Chief

This Is you fella your a joke in the uk we call it two faced

[17:20:39] <~chain> bro I deleted the post about the server shit ok[17:20:45] <~Warrior> ok[17:20:57] <~chain> dont need johnson saying shit about the site[17:21:01] <~chain> lol[17:21:04] <~Warrior> lol

• Replies 42
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

where im sat ... buzzen will take all of chatcores ideas and develop there own site and then where does chatcore stand ... wonder if there staff ever thought of that :oops: well good luck chatcore :D

Johnson insinuates that somehow Buzzen is taking advantage of chatcore and plans to push them aside..

it all boils down to this fella was once part of buzzen had a disagreement with them and left and when he came here to tg and asked for help he got none because you err0r and your buzzen crew take commands from jay and you can bet a bottom $dollar he sed to you and your crew NO help for zunkies ...

Johnson says the owner of buzzen is tells us all what to do and commanded us not to help zunkies

^ I would call that saying bad things about buzzen wouldn't you? If i'm not mistaken he just implied Buzzen is full of liars, cheaters, and people hell bent on the destruction of other chats.

Ok I'm going to speak up as I "USED" to be apart of Buzzen Team before I was stab in the back after they got what they wanted and now spead B***S***.

First off it works like this Buzzen has many servers they put the free rooms on a server that keeps droping to annoy you and press you in to paying for a BSR room which is $50 it not a

donate because a

donate is pay what you can

Second if Buzzen already got many

developer why be so quick and grab another?

why not use the one's you already got and let the small network have a chance?

you say Buzzen not in

competition get so many scripters and

developer's that a sign of

competition?

Quote from Dippy. First part is a definite lie. I was there I know exactly what happened. The rest is either a lie or he just doesn't know what he is talking about. Spreading lies to impact a service negatively is "talking bad about them"

So there are examples of both of you badmouthing Buzzen yet I am over-reacting when I point out that you are wrong and present real facts. Then you say i'm over protective.. you know what yes i am.. If you expect me to just watch you spread lies about a network that I work with and people i know and care about then you can mark me as over protective sir. The one thing I am not however is a liar.

Next whether or not you like or dislike techgear.. I did not see you respond telling Johnson he was wrong on any of the times he talked about us ignoring your requests for help. You knew full well several of us have helped you and I know you read what johnson said. I also noted that you removed your linkback to techgear on zunkies. I based my opinion of your dislike on your actions.

P.S. Welcome back Johnson couldn't stay away huh :D

P.P.S If you say no one helped dippy yet he says we did and that's your "fella" does that make him two-faced? Or you two-faced? I think we know who the joke is.

Even after all of what has been said you still can't admit you were wrong.. The chatcore owner has even replied to the thread. What more do you need to show you that you are wrong and you are listening to the wrong people d00d.

You are wrong about Buzzen

You are wrong about Dippy

You are wrong about a lot of things and I hope one day you see that. If you do and what to discuss it then you know how to contact me.