Mirc Trouble 1

Just_Us_2

I'VE DOWNLOADED A COUPLE IF mIRC PROGRAM TO USE ON BUZZEN FLASH ROOMS AND I'M HAVING TROUBLE GETTING THEM TO CONNECT ..

WHAT'S WRONG WITH THAT ...

I'M USING A REGISTER ACCOUNT WITH PASSWORD ...

AND THIS IS THE NAME OF THE PROGRAM I'VE DOWNLOAD ....

mIRC GENESIS

AND I'VE USED THIS ONE ONCE BEFORE AND HAD NO TROBLE WITH IT OTHER TOO ....

HELP PLEASE ... :D:unsure:

I KNOW THAT, BUT ITS HAS TO DO WITH ONE IF THE PROGRAMS I'VE DOWNLOADED FROM HERE ....

BUT TYS .... :oops:

If youll look real close, this isnt Buzzen chat forum... Majority of the pple here dont use buzzen and if you need help, ask in a polite way and ask on the BUZZEN forums kthz

• Site Moderator
All you have to do is ask politely and maybe one of the people that script on buzzen can assist you, and also state what programs you having issues with! that will also be helpful :taz:

sounds to me that first you need to learn some mannors

next you need to check firewall/router

because to me if none of them will connect it could be your firewall/router stopping it

also make sure you have used the correct user name and password

maybe you made a mistake , go through the site and login and see if that works first

sounds like a few ppl from here need to remember why we are here

Most likely genesis is using an older version of Moschino connection. Make sure you have the latest version of the Moschino connection in the script as, if I remember correctly, the IP address of buzzen chat changed. That is most likely the problem you are having. If you need help please let us ( or at least some of us ) know.

I wrote the SoulFly connection for Buzzen to be very easy to connect with. I'd be really surprised if you couldn't connect with it.

Moschino drops the ball many times compared.