All-n-one Script

err0r

Like many of you I have friends stretched out over many different servers. Until they all get with the program and come to vsixc i'll have to sit on several different networks. Before I made different scripts to work on different networks. But as I am really only a chatter and have no real need for fancy protections or other custom server related coding I decided to chat on the networks in one mirc. This is my attempt to do so and is still a work in progress.

post-20793-1214415410_thumb.png

• Replies 28
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Looks good to me. My only thought, though, would be to reduce the line spacing; when people are viewing several channels at once, one or two may be fast-moving, which is hard to follow with line spacing included, especially for screen resolutions under 1280x1024. Other than that, fine imo.

i haven't done anything but a custom theme and even that is pretty basic.. the important thing is that it connects to all the different networks including the ones requiring socket connections. You are able to identify each nick using the various means of doing so. You are able to chat in vsixc, coldfusions, koach, v5chat, buzzen, and sparkpea all with one mirc. I'm not adding any extras. It's stickily for connecting to all the chats i sit on at one time. though most everything would work as normal the only real thing you would probably have to add if you wanted to do different addons for different chat is use if $network == blah.

As i said it's for chatting only. really the only addon i've put on it is the ability to alert me when someone says my nick when i have the script minimized. As for other people screw them lol this isn't for them it's for me. Really all you have to do is make sure your connections for chats like buzzen and sparkpea will not interfere with each other. You have to go through the connections and make a few edits.

My days of making dcx, mdx filled scripts with emots and custom nicklists appear to be behind me. i rarely chat but when i do i don't like to look through 4 or 5 scripts.. One script is easier. This isn't ground breaking stuff it's just nice to have one script for everything.

• Site Moderator
Yup that i have to agree err0r, as iam doing the same, but iam also doing codes for each server, as its a long process. But so far in spcn its working good and in koach's its working good..the only issue i will see is buzzen. but i'll be dammed if i dont do it LOL :lolwave:

Made a few updates.

Added TG information area

Sounds for a few various actions

Scroller for latest tg posts

Font input color/type support for vsixc, buzzen, and sparkpea.

post-20793-1214810583_thumb.png