All-n-one Script

err0r

• Replies 28
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

i'm not sure that is entirely true. There is no publicly released script that i know of that has been set up to connect one mirc to multiple servers that require different socket connections.

For example i haven't seen one released that will allow you to connect to buzzen and sparkpea at the same time

connecting to chats that do not require more than a simple /server blah is easy and most any released script will do that..

When you start adding in socket connections that will not affect each other then you get into a whole new area.

Again it isn't really that hard to do but i've yet to see people releasing such scripts that deal with multiple servers needing different socket connections.

I will not be releasing mine but i'll freely tell anyone interested what they would need to have and/or edit to achieve it.

Guest Travis

You know, I think they all allow you to connect with normal IRC. I know you can with Buzzen and VSIXc. Who cares about the rest! :lolwave:

I had originally intended to have SoulFly connect to VSIXc and Buzzen but yeah ... things changed. In fact, I didn;t write ANY network halts in SoulFly for Buzzen. The one I wrote for VSIXc has them though.

Plenty have been released.

i have not seen one release that is simple like this one that that connect to all the servers no worrys

did paige release something that connects to multiple servers using a socket /server connection? I see webstar but it simply uses nhtml which doesn't actually do that nor is it intended to work on anything but buzzen.. it's very possible that i have missed something she has released however.

Yes, I think some of us have missed something. And I'm one of them. I don't remember any multiple servers scripts by Paige or anyone for that matter that uses socket connects to connect to different servers at the same time in one script. Yes she "makes" scripts for different servers but they're not multiple connections scripts.