Isowner

_Mhz_

• Replies 23
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Travis
I tryed your code Travis and I had the same end result. Thanks for your time.

What was the result? Also, I woulnd't bother using sockwrite for this, but if the socket is named correctly, and $active is a channel Mega is on it would work.

Try: /mode $active +q Mega

Also, did you put my code in the alias section? If not you would need to make it:

alias f10 sockwrite -n $+(mirc.,$cid) mode $active +q Mega

What was the result?

With my code I have in my script: Mega has made Mega an Owner. Room mode change to +q and my Nicklist show no change.

With your code I have in my script: BCSCHATNTx has made Mega an Owner, Room mode change to +q and my Nicklist show no change.

Try: /mode $active +q Mega

That code do nothing

alias f10 sockwrite -n $+(mirc.,$cid) mode $active +q Mega

Yeah I am in the Alias section

Its stange that +o work and +q work halfway.

Edited by _Mhz_

Guest Travis

From my limited experience it sounds as if your server architecture is messed up.

As X pointed out, making someone an owner or host is changing their USER MODE. Room modes would be +m, +i, +t, etc.

Are you trying to give yourself gold?

With my code I have in my script: Mega has made Mega an Owner. Room mode change to +q and my Nicklist show no change.

I've always had to enter a password in.

But yeah, if you are on a small network, maybe a new network and you change a user mode but it doesn't reflect in the nicklist ....

1st I would do a names query and if you still didnt see a change, that's an error on the server side.