Isowner

_Mhz_

How can I make isowner work. Is there some special code or some mIRC options to set. Right now I use #channel instead of %#channel on a IRCx server. ON *:rawmode:*: work.

Any idea welcome

I am using GuarDDog5 as a learning tool.

Edited by _Mhz_

• Replies 23
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest X-Fusion

Is owner has to be used in an if event. Example

on *:TEXT:*:#:{ 
if ($nick isowner $chan) { 
msg # HELLO OWNER $nick $+ !
}
else halt
}

By the way, the way TGK did Guarddog would probably make it a hard learning tool. He coded it 'his' way which could make it difficult for you to pick up on.

:lolwave:

Well host work (+o) but owner dont (+q). The room mode add a +q. If I send (-q) mode return to original.

Personnaly I was thinking of my mirc. $+ $cid socket initialisation. One line I suspect is

sockwrite -tn mirc. $+ $cid :clubechat.ath.cx 004 $me clubechat.ath.cx 3.083.4 cdefgil,mrsSuwx

This line dont seem to have any effect. Anyway As I said I am learning. Thanks for your Reply. I appreciate.

edit: Travis as I said trying to put my script Owner host work. (The quote is on one line)

Edited by _Mhz_

Guest Travis

Ok well looking at your sockwrite the issue could be you are trying to return the information like you receive it. From my experience it doesn;t work this way.

This is how you want to send commands on a sockwrite.

sockwrite -n <sockname> <command> <command parameters>

f10 sockwrite -n $+(mirc.,$cid) mode $active +q Mega

So what Im saying here is that when you receive data on a sockread it will give you the user data as $1. (:Mega!333133343332324533323331333732453331333233343245333133313331@clubechat.net.b

ot)

But when you SEND the command in sockwrite you do not send this info. You send the command and whatever information the server needs to process the command.

Also, I used $+( ) instead of $+ because mIRC processes it faster.

Hope this helps! :)