Just A Small Note About Me On Any Chat Network

Guest X-Fusion

Guest X-Fusion

Well, just a minute ago, someone (who will remain anonymous) contacted me on my messenger and let me know about this:

>X-Fusion has joined the conversation.

> *** has made X-Fusion a Participant.

X-Fusion : Plz join us on Vsixc.com Chat Network & Techgear007 for all your scripting needs & a whole lot more, message sent by Ozzy10 & errOr from TG007.net Happy Scripting everyone

Now, as many of you know, I do NOT chat on Buzzen. Now, I know Yahoo, Jay and Chuck all read TG at some point or another, and I'd like to let them know that I, nor Techgear, spams on any network, at any point, or any time. I may not like Buzzen, but, it would not drive me to spam on them. So, I'm pretty sure this is either

1) XploziOn

2) JeremySTCyr

Now, I've come to that conclusion due to the simple fact that the person writes like XploziOn, and I deleted JeremySTCyr's very nasty posts. So, I'm posting this just to let whoever is on Buzzen, or whoever is running it that I AM NOT spamming anything on your network. This runs down my name, VSIXc, TG and Ozzy & err0r.

Guest X-Fusion

Ok .. just to clear this up some more, because apparently it's spread to TA.

I do not spam, or really even visit other chat networks. If someone shows up on your network using my name and spamming, or even shows up and uses my name, kick them from your room, or let an admin know if they're spamming.