Have you had your chat id stolen?

grinning_male

• Replies 39
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

*posts in super fast mode before this is closed as well*

Without saying that the accusations are right or wrong..I wish staff members from wherever would stop accusing other sites' staff members of merely creating their site just so they can 'hack' chatters. When I first discovered Phreik and told a Buzz staff member , the reaction was ' Sure, if you wanna have your PC hacked join them' (they've changed their tune since then of course).

P.S. I must be a really boring netindividual cause no one seemed to have wanted to hack me. <<< this AIN'T a friggin invitation..down boy!

Guest X-Fusion

Those, of course, are cheap attempts to have their users (the non-computer litterate ones) stay on their network. I could go to any site and say 'If you wanna keep your computer, dont chat at Buzzen, they record your IP!' Every chat network or website for that matter records your IP. If they dont record it, they can atleast see it at any given time. Doesnt mean every person wants to hack your computer. It's really done for security reasons.

For once I have to agree with Deanne how safe are we on clone sites but eh :stupid:

I don't think we've ever agreed--now it is twice in two days!

lol yea iLia, you gotta post fast on some discussions...before ozzy wakes up and gets them closed: :ozzmatized

Well everyone knows how I feel about clones. I firmly believe that anyone who is unethical enough to clone in the first place, probably isn't ethical enough to run an ethical chat site--that is my opinion.

I also think that if people are unethical enough to support clones in the first place, they shouldn't get too angry or surprised when the clones treat them unethically in return.

I mean--how can we really expect an unethical site to treat people ethically? <wo0t>

unethical = unethical = unethical.

Edited by Deanne